well, i haven't been able to work on it much lately but heres what i covered over in a few days time. i know some of it looks ugly but it's going to be covered up, so i don't care. it's not a concours trailer queen or show car, it's meant to be driven so i don't mind.
sanded everything down somewhat, cleaned the engine bay, painted it, ospho'd the underside of the car for rust, replaced all the floor pans, the whole front end, shock tower assemblies etc. replaced the whole, WHOLE trunk, repainted the gas tank etc. on and on. pain in the *** but now i can start putting things together again
my dad getting the front radiator crap lined up and ready to weld on
new trunk sides, back brace etc.
painted the tank aluminium. looks good when its in
all new floor pans , stripped dash down to get ready to be painted
all the holes in the floor, wheel arches etc are filled with evercoat tiger hair ( didn't bother sanding much of it off due to it being covered up anyway i don't care)
don't care about the lumpyness as it will be undercoated, as you can see the frame turned colors already from the Ospho, and you can see the new rear frame rail extensions.
front radiator stuff being ready to weld on (and my dad)
painted! as i said i dont' care about the lumpy parts in certain places as they will not be seen.
that's about it. i'll post pics later on with my instrument cluster restoration and trim pieces, along with the 8.8" axle, driveshaft and all that jazz.
this was about 5-6 days of work getting up at around 8am til about 6pm at night so i've put some time into this thing.
thank god i won't fall out on the ground now when i drive it or have the front end fall off or the rear cave in if i got hit. lol