Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

MUSCLE CAR NEEDED FOR COMMERCIAL SHOOTING IN LOS ANGELES IN LATE FEB.!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Gun Jam

Default RE: MUSCLE CAR NEEDED FOR COMMERCIAL SHOOTING IN LOS ANGELES IN LATE FEB.!!

Thanks
Im not really sure who she is but she comes with custom paint too. She was like "hey nice car can i pose on it?" I was like "dont scratch the paint and dont put any weight on the hood scoop....oh you should spread out too that way it will distribute the load evenly and prevent accidental damage to the hood"

I think I know someone who knows who she is so I can try to haggle a deal with vintage machine for that package deal [&:]

-Gun
Old 02-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Waffles
5th Gear Member

Default RE: MUSCLE CAR NEEDED FOR COMMERCIAL SHOOTING IN LOS ANGELES IN LATE FEB.!!

I have a Red one in Detroit. Come up here.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:57 PM
cprstreetmachines
4th Gear Member

I know a guy in rancho bernardo area that has a 65 fastback that is orange with pearl white stripes, custom interior and roll bar painted orange with white stripes. It has a 439 stroker and is turbocharged, lowered on 17" wheels.

let me know if your interested...
Old 02-09-2008, 12:30 AM
4reboy
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: honeygoldcoupe

Mr VintageMachine, take a look at that blue Mach I from 4reboy and you may change your mind about the need for red or orange.
Thanks Jim! As long as he doesn't need the car for a little while, then I can have it fully put together by then!
Old 02-09-2008, 11:45 AM
03Maverik
2nd Gear Member

Where does Waffles live? Doesn't he have a red Mach 1?
Old 02-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Iskwezm
4th Gear Member

something like this???

Old 02-09-2008, 05:28 PM
cprstreetmachines
4th Gear Member

iskwezm, you need an engine pic
Old 02-09-2008, 05:42 PM
ky
America ftw

whats the commercial gonna be about?
Old 02-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Gun Jam

Probably going to be about paying attention to rail road crossings and what happens when some idiot in a mustang tries to beat a fully loaded freight train across an intersection and loses.

-Gun
Old 02-09-2008, 09:32 PM
andrewmp6
6th Gear Member

A pony car and muscle car are not the same muscle is midsize car 2 door seats 4 300hp stock pony car is smaller and a mix of muscle and sport car.Put a mustang next to a fairlane the fairlane is muscle the mustang is pony.

Quick Reply: MUSCLE CAR NEEDED FOR COMMERCIAL SHOOTING IN LOS ANGELES IN LATE FEB.!!