Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

i am R A G E D

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 06:50 PM
atomsk680
5th Gear Member

Default RE: i am R A G E D

heres what you do, go back too walmart, call the police, go inside and ask the store manager too view the cameras, if they refuse, get the police to get a soupina to view the cameras, find the ******* who did this, hopefully you can find which person did it, cause they owe you money, unfortunently i dont think walmart will pay for jack in the end
Old 02-29-2008, 07:00 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Hope you figure out who did it. Like everyone else said, go to Walmart NOWWW!!! and get them to view the cameras. You should see the douchebags get in their car and possibly the tag. Or, what cash register and if they used a credit card or check, their name...
Old 02-29-2008, 07:03 PM
66JameStang
4th Gear Member

FIRST THAT BLOWS![:@][:@]

Hopefully walmarts security cameras will help but, even with all the cameras out there walmart is not concerned with the publics well being. Generally the cameras are just there to make sure none of their stuff is damaged. That really sucks about the hood... but at least you did not crash as it flew up that would have sucked more, but then again maybe the police would help.... what a weird system...[:@][:@]
Old 02-29-2008, 07:10 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

The only thing I'm wondering about is technically they didnt damage the hood, so they might not be accountable...
Old 02-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Starfury
6th Gear Member

Ouch, that sucks=/

I chewed out a little girl once for trying to actually open my car. I was doing dishes, watching the kids from across the street play in the middle of the street (I had previously yelled at them for smacking my car with a basketball). This 10yr old girl, no parent in sight, comes over, looks at my car, and tries to open it. Needless to say, she never played anywhere near my car again, and hopefully she learned not to mess with other people's cars.

Why don't parents teach their children to respect other people's property? Seriously, not a difficult concept to grasp...
Old 02-29-2008, 09:51 PM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

I wouldn't count on Walmart being much help. Your screwed. Sucks. Yep. It sucks, but that is what you get for shopping at Wally World.

True Story.

Our local Walmart was/is having a REAL problem with people getting jacked walking to their cars in the dark(open 24hrs). **** poor lighting and no security.
Walmart and the local PD were/are in a pissing match about whose responsible for providing security. Walmart= we're in city limits so it is the local city cops who are responsible. Local PD= Nope. It's private property and they are responsible for providing their customers a safe environment(I tend to agree with this one). Result is that people (albeit stupid people) are getting jacked walking to their car through a dark parking lot with no security or cameras.

Walmart can kiss my ever-loving, homesick, fat, white, southern-bred ***,(except when I need dog food).

If you think your life is sucks, walk through a Walmart and look at what is walking around there. You will be feeling pretty good about yourself in no time.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:58 PM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

ORIGINAL: fastbackford351

Our local Walmart was/is having a REAL problem with people getting jacked walking to their cars in the dark(open 24hrs). **** poor lighting and no security.
Walmart and the local PD were/are in a pissing match about whose responsible for providing security. Walmart= we're in city limits so it is the local city cops who are responsible. Local PD= Nope. It's private property and they are responsible for providing their customers a safe environment(I tend to agree with this one).

i agree its partially wally worlds responsibility, but its also the patrons responsibility more than anyone else. concealed carry ftw

Old 02-29-2008, 11:37 PM
OrangeGTCS
1st Gear Member

OMG, The nerve of people. I would be livid as well. I have a feeling the cameras picked up nothing, or at least nothing you can make out, that would help apprehend this A$$Hole. Was there any other damage? Roof?
Old 03-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Mustangdemon67
4th Gear Member

walmart wont give you anything. this is why i want to find some kind of hood lock. ive seen one a while back but i cant find it anymore.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:13 AM
shr
3rd Gear Member

those parking lot camera's are so panned out that you can barley tell what type of car your looking at let alone see the people that you are looking for ! good luck and sorry about your car!