Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

i am R A G E D

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 06:08 PM
SalikDDD
3rd Gear Member

Default i am R A G E D

... this is my damn thing..

if you don't own the car, keep your hands OFF.

i go to walmart, i come outside - i go to drive off, everything is fine... - i drive down the highway.. i look.. oh theres this gray thing coming up into my view.. what can it be? MY HOOD.

SOMEONE at WALMART UNDID THE SAFETYS ON MY HOODPINS CAUSING THE HOOD TO FLY UP IN THE AIR AND BREAK OFF.

I

HATE

PEOPLE.

Old 02-29-2008, 06:13 PM
green_blurr
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: i am R A G E D

Go to Walmart and see if you can get someone to view the security cameras you may be able to find the moron that did it.
I am sry man that would **** me off to.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:18 PM
cmanf
3rd Gear Member

OMG! man I hear ya on the dumb azzes that think it cool lets take a look.
Had a group of guys (mexican dudes) in my drive way with my hood up looking at my mustang years ago out side Home depot.
I went nuts they no hable inglés which I do hable a lil español so I took that approach they just didnt know what the big deal was and kept walking and mutering.
Happens on my bike sometimes to some kid sitting on it while mommy just is smiling thinking how cute it is then explains what a a**hole I am over fliping out.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:23 PM
67mustang302
6th Gear Member

Definately get the video camera footage, and have the police fingerprint the hood. When you look at hood + paint cost it's pretty high. Not to mention the risk it generates by having a hood fly up while you're driving. Also, that's about what I would expect from a Wal Mart parking lot. I mean c'mon....it' Wal Mart, that's why I don't go to the East Side one if I can avoid it, especially at night.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:27 PM
green_blurr
3rd Gear Member

This give a new meaning to Walmart retards
Old 02-29-2008, 06:32 PM
4reboy
5th Gear Member

Wow man that sucks.... good luck sorting it out.
gothand
5th Gear Member

I couldn't get the cops to come out and file a report when they stole my '92 Mustang GT. One time I called in to report a theft that I witnessed and they wouldn't send an officer to my house to file a report and I had to drive the 15 minutes down to the station to do so. In other words, don't count on the police to take any action! [:@]

I know this probably won't make you feel any better at the moment, as I'd be pissed as hell also, but at least they didn't take your car. BTDT and it sucks!

Good luck and hope for some bad juju on the people who did it!

Jeff
ninteen66mustang
3rd Gear Member

+1000000 on the security camera thing. I can almost guarantee they have cameras on their lot, and you might be able to see who did it and what car they got in/out of and get its license #.

I would be sooooo pissed... If walmart wont show you the tapes, then take it to the police.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:37 PM
fast65
5th Gear Member

Definetily get see if you can get a look at the security cameras. I'd would be sooooooo pissed too, it pisses me off that people think they have the right to touch another persons creation.[:@][:@][:@] But then again my old hood flew up on me twice and flew off the third time.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:43 PM
retro77
2nd Gear Member

Note to self....dont shop at Wal-Mart....I hate that place anyways. When you find the people who did this...cram whats left of your hood up there...ah use your imagination.