Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Mustang Plus SUCKS!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Starfury
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Plus SUCKS!!

Eaton was one of the OE suppliers, so if you tell them what you want, they will get it right. Unfortunately, I'm looking for some 4.5 leaf mid-eye springs, and I don't believe they get into that kind of thing=/ M+ is the only place I know of that has them.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Scott H.
5th Gear Member

Last edited by Scott H.; 01-20-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:39 PM
EJDavis

ORIGINAL: dcohen

the guy called me back and said that somehow they didnt get the last 4 digits of the credit card number

i guess i could have forgotten to type them, but i doubt it, sounds like a BS excuse for their screw up

if it had really been a credit card issue then they should have sent me an email or something saying that there was a problem

i guess they were just gonna let me wait for a set of springs that wasnt coming
If they didn't get the last 4 digits of your credit card... how did they bill you the same day? I think he is yanking your chain.

I'm glad you posted this... I was on the MP site in another tab when I read this. I'm going to check out NPD now since so many in this thread are happy with them.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Starfury
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scott H.

Tried M.P. twice (30 minutes from the house). I won't go back.

On the other hand, I've had exceptional service with NPD, and Summit Racing. Both companies have quality people and exceptional service.
Hm, where do you live? I'm from Stockton and used to live about 20min from M+, on the other side of town.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:48 PM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Starfury
Unfortunately, I'm looking for some 4.5 leaf mid-eye springs, and I don't believe they get into that kind of thing=/ M+ is the only place I know of that has them.
Check out www.laurelmountainmustang.com I dont know for sure if they have them, but I got my 5leaf mideye from them and they seem to be good for the price.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Scott H.
5th Gear Member

Last edited by Scott H.; 01-20-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:14 PM
john721
2nd Gear Member

+1 on Laurel Mountain Mustang... I got my rear leafs from them. Fast. Honest. No disappointment.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:32 PM
JMD
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: john721

+1 on Laurel Mountain Mustang... I got my rear leafs from them. Fast. Honest. No disappointment.
+1 more for LMM,,, my son has ordered a lot of stuff from there he likes them a lot.

I have had all very good experiences with Mustangs Unlimited, they have always delivered their parts as promised and usually very, very, quickly.... (I meansurprisingly fast,usuallyit seems like1 or 2 daydelivery with no extra shipping charge..)
Old 04-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Starfury
6th Gear Member

Laurel Mountain doesn't have 4.5 leaf mids=/ I've checked everywhere, M+ is the only place that seems to have them.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:54 PM
superdavid
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scott H.

Tried M.P. twice (30 minutes from the house). I won't go back.

On the other hand, I've had exceptional service with NPD, and Summit Racing. Both companies have quality people and exceptional service.
Summit is the best!!!!!! Customer service is great! When I'm looking for something I want quick, I order from Dallas Mustang cuz the close distance means it will be here in one or two buisness days with regular ground shipping for me.

Quick Reply: Mustang Plus SUCKS!!