Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

HAHAH, Get this guys

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 10:32 PM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

Default RE: HAHAH, Get this guys

if it was just me that had a problem with their service, but if you go read the thread there are numerous people that have had bad experiences with them

i still cant believed they called my house to tell me to stop picking on them
Old 04-05-2008, 10:35 PM
zmetalmilitia
4th Gear Member

A professionally run company would take this situation to make the best out of it and set things right from here on out. Taking up matters by calling you out and complaining that you shouldn't have done that, just confirms how Mustang Plus is ran and the kind of people and or management they have there as well. I know I have never bought from there nor would I in the future. I love NPD. What I can't find at NPD, it is CJ Pony Parts. An ocassional Mustand depot purchase but they tend to be more expensive.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:46 PM
cprstreetmachines
4th Gear Member

I had a similar issue with mustang plus about 5 years ago when I posted the poor customer service on carpet kit that I received for Christmas that was marked as a 65+ coupe carpet kit and was actually a 65 vert kit in the box and I could not return it. Ron B called me and fixed all my issues and took really good care or me. I ended up meeting up with him one year at knotts... really nice guy.

As a owner of a business I now know what its like. Its tough, you want to have a business that does well. With more business means more people you need to hire to take care of more customers. The tough part is trying to hire the right person that gives the same quality service you gave as a owner to your customers. The main problem is who you spoke with when ordering, not M+. You always need to get names of people you speak with so they can be held accountable.

Glad your issues are resolved

Richard
Old 04-05-2008, 11:00 PM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

im sure mr. bramlett is a nice guy and he has done a lot for the restomod community, and its for sure not his fault that this happened

but seriously, calling my house and whining about a post made on a mustang forum?

i just wanna know how they came across the post
Old 04-05-2008, 11:04 PM
racin66coupe
5th Gear Member

they probably have spy![:@][&:]
Old 04-06-2008, 02:24 AM
andrewmp6
6th Gear Member

Its good they finaly fixed the problem theres a lot of places local and on the net ill ever shop at again for bad customer service.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:51 AM
dodgestang
5th Gear Member

Let me get this straight. You had a problem with M+, you posted about it on a forum, and they called you to talk about it.

And you are making fun of them? Word of mouth is the life blood of the industry. If someone has a bad experience with your company they will tell as many people as they can about it and if you provide bad experiences to enough people...then you go out of business. I think you should be appreciative that they seem to care enough about their business to reach out and touch a customer who has reported a bad experience and it appears want to talk to them about it. Maybe it will help them improve not only your own perceptions of the company but others as well.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:55 AM
wrenchturner75
2nd Gear Member

all i know is if i gonna plunk down my hard earned money for parts then i expect the vendor to do what it says its gonna do. if the order gets shipped out later than it should have then contact me and let me know, not hangin! i will be happy if they called me to say hey it may be a day or two later because of so and so. i can except that. but to wait and wait for something that should have beel delivered days ago? with little or no communication from the vendor is unacceptable. there are plenty of other vendors who will communicate and do what they say to get your parts to you! thats who i will deal with. they will not get my buisness period!
Old 04-06-2008, 09:06 AM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dodgestang

Let me get this straight. You had a problem with M+, you posted about it on a forum, and they called you to talk about it.

And you are making fun of them? Word of mouth is the life blood of the industry. If someone has a bad experience with your company they will tell as many people as they can about it and if you provide bad experiences to enough people...then you go out of business. I think you should be appreciative that they seem to care enough about their business to reach out and touch a customer who has reported a bad experience and it appears want to talk to them about it. Maybe it will help them improve not only your own perceptions of the company but others as well.
they didnt call me to talk to me about the problem i had and try to come to a resolution, they called to b*@!# at me about the post i made on here
Old 04-06-2008, 09:16 AM
OrangeGTCS
1st Gear Member

I to am not a fan of M+, That's why I stick with mustangs unlimited now. They never did me wrong yet, and trust me I've spent a boat load of money with them, sorry M+!!!

Quick Reply: HAHAH, Get this guys