Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

|| Favorite Auto Parts Store ||

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 04:55 AM
f0rdman

Default || Favorite Auto Parts Store ||

I think most of us have a preference to where we buy our parts. What is your favorite online store to buy parts from? Do you buy from them because they have a large selection, great customer service, quality products, great prices, or for all of those reasons combined? I just want to make sure there isn't some goldmine ofpartsI missed. So fill us in on your preference [sm=tongue.gif]

I prefer CJ Pony. They have a great selection and good prices. Alot of the parts they sell are original.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:20 AM
ThanksDad
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: || Favorite Auto Parts Store ||

CJ's, price, quality, free shipping on all orders overe $300, and a lot of times on Friday over $50. NPD, Virginia Classic Mustang are great people. I HATE Maryland Mustang!!!! you feel like you are bothering them when you walk into thier store to give them your hard earned money.

I have also been suprised how many parts my local Advance Auto Parts has for my 66.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:57 AM
tyler72
3rd Gear Member

Parts store: Oreilly's; used to work there and can get my own parts, saves me from the "dumbass" screw ups.
Mustang specific parts: NPD; great customer service
Performance parts: Jegs;awesome warranty/exchange program, basically no questions asked.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:56 AM
rbrown22
2nd Gear Member

J J mustang in Chattanooga... In business over 30 years. Great service, parts, and advice... plus I pick up same day most of the time..
Old 08-07-2008, 07:57 AM
mortman
3rd Gear Member

CJ's, NDP and Mustangs Unlimited are all great, huge inventory fast shipping and friendly. the ones i avoid - Dallas mustang, Superier Mustang, Sacramento Mustang, Mustangs Plus (aka resto mod) service sucks, over priced or a back order house.

Old 08-07-2008, 01:44 PM
SalikDDD
3rd Gear Member

Napa for most things simply because of our business account and mad discounts on everything.. (radiator 330.00 - my cost 126.14) lol but for everything else i hop in the truck and drive 45 miles to NPD
Old 08-07-2008, 02:33 PM
tnyankee

+1 on JJ's in Chattanooga. I live here and am restoring a 66 Coupe. He always has what I need and if he doesn't he can always dig it up. Always willing to help out! Also O'Reilly's has a great over-the-counter market for mustangs. Really helped me in rebuilding my 302!

Tony DiMaiolo
'66 Coupe
Old 08-07-2008, 02:33 PM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

i use mustangs unlimited a lot
Old 08-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Nabster
3rd Gear Member

I'm more than satisfied with Mustangs Unlimited. Last week I ordered a battery tray and related stuff at about 2 PM; I recieved them, from Connecticut, the next day just before noon with the standard shipping.

NPD and Colorado Mustang (for repo parts) are the others I use.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:28 PM
TROGDOR68

Texas Mustang in Waco has a good selection of parts at a good price, and Oreillys cause I worked there for like 4 years and they might be a little higher on some parts but I think you get better customer service and higher quality parts most of the time.

Quick Reply: || Favorite Auto Parts Store ||