Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Examination questions....

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 11:49 AM
mustangsrule516

Smile

Ok I think I found another place where there is confusion, NO ONE ON THIS FORUM WILL HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST UNLESS YOU COME TO MY HOUSE !

Hope this clarifies.

B
Old 06-14-2009, 12:36 PM
rst08tierney
3rd Gear Member

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by mustangsrule516
Ok I think I found another place where there is confusion, NO ONE ON THIS FORUM WILL HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST UNLESS YOU COME TO MY HOUSE !

Hope this clarifies.

B
Its time to start a new account. Its seems you have already burned your bridge with some really good contributors on this board. Mustangforums is one of the best places to get knowledge in areas your not familiar with on your project.

Asking people to take a test is an insult to most on here. Since you acted like a complete fool in your response, KNOW BODY is going to help you, let a lone come over to your house and give a had. Your attitude is the main reason why people from California get a bad wrap. Come on, a test?

Everyone on here has strong points in different areas on restoring these cars and would have been more then willing to help. But you blew it under this user name. The best thing you can do is man up and delete this account and start over and go about trying to get help another way where you dont make people hate you from the start.

Last edited by rst08tierney; 06-14-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:59 PM
chris66dad
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by rst08tierney
. Your attitude is the main reason why people from California get a bad wrap.

Not EVERYBODY from California deserves a bad wrap!

Believe it or not we ARE trying to help you out here. I hope you will at least look at what people have posted and be objective.
For what its worth, I am doing a father-son build with my 18 year old son who had no experience working on cars. It was an opportunity to watch him and TEACH him. There were somethings that we did that I did not feel comfortable letting him do (bench pressing the T5 into the car) but he was good at bolting it up from the top. There will be times when you need someone to help you.
Point is, IF you have a buddy or friends come over VOLUNTARILY to HELP, treat him with respect and use the time to teach them or have them TEACH YOU what they know.
The same goes here on the forum. We sometimes disagree with others but I think everyone is respectful to each other.
That is my 2 cents

Last edited by chris66dad; 06-14-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-14-2009, 03:26 PM
ThongsareSweet
1st Gear Member

chrisdad I have so much respect for people like you. I wish someone in my family was the least bit interested in these old cars. I really love this website to be honost it is the only help ive got so far. Even my friends and mechanics who I thought would help me out bailed on me even after I offered cash, beer, food for help with my project. The only thing ive had to help me so far with my project is books and you guys and I appreciate it so much just being able to ask questions here and get straight forward answers.
people like this mustangsrule should just appreciate the little things these forums offer because without it I would just be lost in these books...
Old 07-15-2009, 08:05 PM
mustangsrule516

Default this must stop

Just a tidbit of information, I have told a few people about this test and they ALL understand the logic, need and point of taking it. So I believe this argument must stop. I asked a question. Not a big deal.

THanks

mr5