It has been a while since I posted any progress on the car. Unfortunately I haven't done much on it either for the past 6-8 weeks with the whole family off for the summer, except me, putting in a new living room floor, and vacation for a week, plus the heat was nasty for a bit there.
Anywhoooo, I got to work on the old girl today and I decided to tie up a last few ends before I fully jumped in on the cowl replacement. I got the trunk fully done now, wheel wells under the car in undercoat, and the rear springs all cleaned up and painted.
I can now start to fully assemble the whole back end with the trunk detailing, wiring, new suspension and brakes at any time now that I have gotten these last few ends tied up and done.
Holy crap has it been a long haul with blood, sweat, and tears, to get to this point, but dang does it feel GOOD!!! Sad thing is I still got a long way to go... LOL!!!
Trunk painted, Sammy Hanger helped me out when I painted the Trunk bed coat on the back panel, but you won't see it when done, soooo.
I used CJ Pony's rattle can Rainbow Industries touch up paint for the whole trunk area. It painted really well and came out nice. It was painted over Truck bed coat, the reason why it looks a little dry.
Rear wheel wells outside done and springs painted.
I also got some new garage art up in the name of some vintage styled metal signs hung up.
Glad to be back at it.....