Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Third Brake Light Opinions...

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 10:17 PM
nba1341
4th Gear Member

Well I did a test install with the tint and its pretty hard to even tell what it is till its lit up. I know its a crappy camera phone but I had to get real close with the camera just for it to show up looks much better now though imo.

I'll get some finished pictures when its light outside
Old 07-28-2010, 03:06 AM
4reboy
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by guitarman376
Hey I resent this generalization of college students! Im a 20 year old student at UCSC and I too notice that drivers in my area suck. And yes the majority of which are probably college students. However, I am 100% sure that I am one of the safest drivers on the road when I am driving. I never go more than +5 speed limit (unless I am on a deserted road), do NOT tailgate ever, dont hit my brakes hard, always use turn signals, etc. Maybe its because I have put hard work into my car, and I know how catastrophic an accident could be ( to car,wallet, others, or myself), or maybe I am just the exception to the rule, but don't generalize!
Maybe I should have clarified... I am 19 (almost 20) and of course a college student (attending the same college - Cal Poly - as these people I'm "generalizing"). My avatar has one of my school logos in it. I know the people in my town and as a general rule of thumb, if you see a bad driver they are either tourists, or a college-aged student.

I must be a lot like you then, I am also 100% sure I am one of the safest drivers out there. However I may drive "wild" by some peoples standards (hardly), but I'm very observant and very careful. Never had an accident, never had a ticket (knock on wood).

nba1241, that strip with the tint on it looks even better, keep up the nice work.