Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Classic Mustangs (Tech)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #61
NoReins
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback

Thanks guys. We're blessed to have found the space that's for sure. It's a 30' x 40' garage. The previous owner said he had 6 cars in there at one time but of course that'd leave little room for any work to be done. One day we will finish the interior walls and ceiling. However, some new and brighter lights are in order for right now. We had planned to get back at it this week but still need to bring over the welder and some other things yet. Soon!!!
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Old 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM   #62
need4speed
Former Sponsor

Vehicle: 2013 Mustang 5.0
https://www.facebook.com/Need4SpeedMotors https://twitter.com/N4SMotorsports http://instagram.com/need4speedmotorsports#

The build looks fantastic so far!!!! I can tell that you have defiantly put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into this build. It's defiantly showing, GREAT JOB!!
need4speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:03 AM   #63
NoReins
3rd Gear Member

It's been awhile since we've worked on the Mach. We have finished up the garage but we still need to get a divider curtain and air compressor, and etc. Once Eleanor came home we started back on her and figured it wouldn't be a good idea to get the garage dusty and dirty until we come up with a way to contain the mess. However, I had the urge to start block sanding again on this baby so I took the fender outside and went to work. I blocked the epoxy with 180, spread some filler and then took it back over the the old shop and sealed it with 3 coats of SPI epoxy. Next up, the left fender. Hey, it's not much but it's something!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:59 AM   #64
69FB
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1969 Fastback
https://www.facebook.com/brad.duckworth.773

Looks incredible! I will have some updates coming soon. I wish I could say I had a better paying job but still overqualified. So working with the funds I have. I love the way the SPI looks on this because I'll be driving mine for a while in a flat black primer while wrapping up the mechanical.

I wish I lived closer to you two I'd come over to help in hopes some of these vast skills you two have would rub off on me.
69FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:21 AM   #65
racer_dave
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1967 Mustang Fastback

Quote:
However, I had the urge to start block sanding again on this baby
urge to block sand!!! WTF? nobody has the 'urge' to block sand unless they are really in withdrawal... Must... work... on... cars...
Old 09-22-2014, 11:03 AM   #66
69FB
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1969 Fastback
https://www.facebook.com/brad.duckworth.773

I can talk to my friend that owns a shop here locally about flying you both down. He has about 15 classic mustangs that you can block sand on if this urge persists...
69FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #67
NoReins
3rd Gear Member

Haha! I don't know I just like to block sand. It's therapy for me
Old 09-23-2014, 09:36 PM   #68
racer_dave
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 1967 Mustang Fastback

Girl. you ain't right! But since I care, and you need the therapy, PM me your address. I've got 3 fenders, 4 doors, a decklid, a hatchback and two hoods to send to you
Old 09-23-2014, 09:36 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement