It's been awhile since we've worked on the Mach. We have finished up the garage but we still need to get a divider curtain and air compressor, and etc. Once Eleanor came home we started back on her and figured it wouldn't be a good idea to get the garage dusty and dirty until we come up with a way to contain the mess. However, I had the urge to start block sanding again on this baby so I took the fender outside and went to work. I blocked the epoxy with 180, spread some filler and then took it back over the the old shop and sealed it with 3 coats of SPI epoxy. Next up, the left fender. Hey, it's not much but it's something!