Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

Who knows how to fix this?? Pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 08:10 PM
Slem

another patent by the same fellas submitted October 22, 1993:

Convertible top with fold-down rear window
US 5375901 A

Again, these windows were in use prior to the patent

Uncle?
Old 05-17-2015, 12:20 AM
barnett468
4th Gear Member

i was commenting on the replacement seal you suggested he get for his glass in the quote below . . as i said, there is no such thing, however, your lack of knowledge of this fact proves your inexperience in this area.

also, your limited reading comprehension ability caused you to not understand that i was referring to the seal in my response to your post and not the use of a glass window, therefore, you needlessly spent a bunch of time searching the net in an attempt to try and prove me wrong for something i didn't comment on. .
Originally Posted by Slem
Find a company that deals or specializes in convertibles. They should be able to get you a new seal.

i suggest that if you want to stay here, you readjust your childish, sarcastic, abrasive, attitude or your stay here may be very brief . . you've been informed.

Last edited by barnett468; 05-17-2015 at 05:00 AM.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:16 PM
Slem

Wow! Are you threatening me? I do believe so! And you act like you actually have something to hold over my head. The only information that I gather from you is that you're either an entitled old bugger or a privileged old bugger. You say my lack of reading comprehension is the problem but how bout your lack of command of the written language? When one merely states "there is no such thing" without further clarifying what the heck they're talking about how is the reader expected to receive that partial message? How bout instead of being a bitter old negative nag you become more positive and say it like "there's no such thing as that seal/connecter. They don't make em anymore" Now that makes sense!

So, YOU make the initial snotty comment. I reply in an admittedly sarcastic way and I'm the butthole? Really? WoW! Now that's something there boy!

The Marines sent me overseas 3 times to partake in things that aren't appropriate to talk about and you're gonna try and scare me with "I suggest that if you want to stay here, you readjust your childish, sarcastic, abrasive, attitude or your stay here may be very brief . . you've been informed." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Really? Ya got me there old timer!!
Old 05-17-2015, 05:38 PM
barnett468
4th Gear Member

Wow! Are you threatening me? I do believe so! And you act like you actually have something to hold over my head.
i never make threats against anyone . . it is simply information and its your choice what to do with that information.

The Marines sent me overseas 3 times to partake in things that aren't appropriate to talk about and you're gonna try and scare me with "I suggest that if you want to stay here, you readjust your childish, sarcastic, abrasive, attitude or your stay here may be very brief . . you've been informed." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Really? Ya got me there old timer!!
the fact that you signed up to this forum proves that for whatever reason, you would rather be here than not be here . . your chances of remaining on most any forum you join are greater if you act in a civil, respectful way.

So, YOU make the initial snotty comment. I reply in an admittedly sarcastic way and I'm the butthole? Really? WoW! Now that's something there boy!
my comment was not "snotty" in the least and there was nothing negative intended by it . . it was simply short, direct and to the point . . no one else here gets offended when i or others make similar comments . . if you are so emotionally sensitive that you interpreted it that way, that's unfortunate and perhaps you will be happier on another forum . . there are several others to chose from.

Last edited by barnett468; 05-17-2015 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-17-2015, 08:43 PM
Slem

Wow! Now you're the victim? Fighting off those that have not attained your level of ignorance? Classic!!

Hide behind the thin veil of the net all you want. Smear, abuse and threaten others all you want because you have very low integrity, honesty and accountability!

Evidence of your abuse of others is still right here on this forum if others are interested in following your links to see your conversations. Heck, the biggest instance of your ignorance is right on top of page 1 in the table of contents.

I was never un-civilized throughout any of our conversations. Witty and sarcastic yes...uncivilized-no. You on the other hand...

I GAURANTEE that if this were a face to face conversation your attitude my friend would be quite different! Emotionally sensitive? LMFAO pashaw!!!
Old 05-18-2015, 11:02 AM
1slow67
ROTM Moderator

Default Who knows how to fix this?? Pics

Originally Posted by barnett468
i was commenting on the replacement seal you suggested he get for his glass in the quote below . . as i said, there is no such thing, however, your lack of knowledge of this fact proves your inexperience in this area.

also, your limited reading comprehension ability caused you to not understand that i was referring to the seal in my response to your post and not the use of a glass window, therefore, you needlessly spent a bunch of time searching the net in an attempt to try and prove me wrong for something i didn't comment on. .i suggest that if you want to stay here, you readjust your childish, sarcastic, abrasive, attitude or your stay here may be very brief . . you've been informed.
nice douche comment
Old 05-18-2015, 11:53 AM
1985GTto2013GTCSV

Who uses "pshaw"? At least spell it correctly.
Old 05-18-2015, 12:45 PM
Slem

Hahahaha! no one uses pshaw. Well, not in this century anyway. Thought it was a term the old net troll could relate to. Thought bout liberal amounts of F-bombs and the term maggot but feared him being a democrat and labeling me a racist

Think a Marine that's ever been in a hot zone uses pshaw? C'mon dude
Old 05-18-2015, 01:01 PM
Slem

Wait a sec!!! You're bagging on my word choice but correcting me on the spelling?!? LMFAO
Old 05-18-2015, 02:29 PM
1985GTto2013GTCSV

Wait a sec!!! You're bagging on my word choice but correcting me on the spelling?!? LMFAO
How is that funny?

Quick Reply: Who knows how to fix this?? Pics