Classic Mustangs (Tech) Technical discussions about the Mustangs of yester-year.

CJ Pony Parts???? Good or Bad???

Old 02-20-2006, 11:35 AM
RSRXION
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: CJ Pony Parts???? Good or Bad???

I think PhiloStang has Mustangs PLUS mixed up with Mustangs UNLIMITED. Mustangs Plus has always been an excellent source for me while I have had a number of difficulties with Mustangs Unlimited. If I am correct that you have them mixed up, you might want to edit the posting. Thanks, Dean
Old 02-20-2006, 12:19 PM
Cusbuild
1st Gear Member

I have gotten all my parts from a place called the Paddock its in Knightstown IN which for me is a about a half hour drive. Never had a reason to complain yet. I would be hard pressed to buy from anyone else mainly because for a few dollars in gas I can eliminate all of the shipping costs. Also if they have to back order anything they ship it to me free. Not to spam but if you want a link its www.paddockparts.com
Old 02-20-2006, 09:51 PM
hutchamatic
2nd Gear Member

I have used them a few times but their prices are usually higher.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:28 PM
stangman05
1st Gear Member

I use Mustang Corral In Edwardsville Illinois. Not to far from St.Louis. All the parts for my 67 resto came from them. I would recommend them to anyone. they do have a web too.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:40 PM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

For the guys that tried telling me to be nice and cool....Ple-use! I talked to Cj-pony parts and they told me that the heater core company forgot to order my part, so now I will have to wait probably until the beggining of March.....WTF!!!!!! [:@] and I ordered this part January 30th! Never again I will order through cjponyparts! and I was nice to them too, they suck *****![:@]
Old 02-24-2006, 05:50 PM
slickman
5th Gear Member

I ordered a set of ceramic coated headers from them and I'll tell ya, NEVER AGAIN!!! They sent me black uncoated headers. So, I call them.. I called them three times and when I finally got in touch with someone who did not have a F%%$&&& Attitude I was able to get these picked up. I'm still waiting for the correct ones to show and I'm willing to bet its black again!! I have ordered allot of stuff from Mustang Unlimited and NEVER had an issue.....

CJ Pony???? Did I say NEVER AGAIN???[:@]
Old 02-25-2006, 12:54 AM
badtzmaru
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: slickman

I ordered a set of ceramic coated headers from them and I'll tell ya, NEVER AGAIN!!! They sent me black uncoated headers. So, I call them.. I called them three times and when I finally got in touch with someone who did not have a F%%$&&& Attitude I was able to get these picked up. I'm still waiting for the correct ones to show and I'm willing to bet its black again!! I have ordered allot of stuff from Mustang Unlimited and NEVER had an issue.....

CJ Pony???? Did I say NEVER AGAIN???[:@]

AMEN, brotha!
Old 02-25-2006, 10:22 AM
popper
2nd Gear Member

What I DON'T understand is How in the hell can these guys like MU have 99.9% positive feedback rating on Ebay??
Old 02-25-2006, 11:25 AM
slickman
5th Gear Member

Well, all I can say about MU is, I have NEVER had any issues with them.. I only had one problem (which they fix pronto) which was when I was re-coloring my interior. They cent me the wrong color, I called and they found they had mixed stock. Had the replacement the next day..
Old 02-25-2006, 12:59 PM
dooscoop32

I ordered inside door and window crank handles from CJ Pony Parts. They looked good enough but the door pulls would not go as far back as they should have making the set screws too short. I finally had to buy longer set screws to get them to hold. Something wasn't right there. But I guess that is the manufacturer's fault, not CJ's.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CJ Pony Parts???? Good or Bad???