Colorado Regional Chapter Chapter President: wcgman

Roll call, Sound off

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 09:27 PM
StreetGhost
2nd Gear Member

Just got back in the MUSTANG game! Just purchased this beauty!!

I live in Loveland (Hwy 34 & I-25 area).

Name:  05717342-B6F5-41C0-96F9-65E6C93EDE79.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  185.2 KB
Name:  23F5408C-70E7-4598-9BBA-C6DBF0FDF21F.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  131.5 KB
Name:  853F49AD-BD5C-44A6-A71A-D35FB16702F9.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  121.0 KB
Name:  DFA42466-3E52-47A8-9BAC-22697829FC32.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  140.6 KB

Would love to meet up one of these days. I hear Mile High Mustang's meet up every weekend...
Old 07-15-2015, 10:49 AM
ezpotato
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by StreetGhost
Just got back in the MUSTANG game! Just purchased this beauty!!

I live in Loveland (Hwy 34 & I-25 area).

Would love to meet up one of these days. I hear Mile High Mustang's meet up every weekend...
That is a BEAUTIFUL car and package you bought. Well done!

I would love to go to a meet. I went to the big meet last week, but i didnt engage much with people (my car needs to be detailed BADLY).

Maybe if we helped put something together? or just figure out where people meet?
Old 10-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Colorado Mustang Willy

Default Mustang in Centennial

Hello fellas. My name is Wade and have been in Colorado for a year now. I figured that I would say hello and make some friends on here. I don't have any pictures of my stang, but will post some very soon.

I have a '14 GT Gotta Have It Green. No real mods yet, other than Roush axle backs.

I am looking for a shop that is really good at aftermarket mods specifically for suspensions. If you guys could help out, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks!!
Old 10-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Colorado Mustang Willy

Default Mustang Work

Originally Posted by breathegood
I should have checked the regional boards a long time ago. I've been a MF member long enough to have no good excuse.

Jake
Castle Rock
Geological Engineer

2007 GT/CS - quasi-daily driver, stored 12/1-3/1

I mostly use the boards for technical information. I'm not typically a "joiner" but I do enjoy meet-n-greets.

No track times.....yet. I just like to drive. The car is currently with the tuner having a custom twin turbo fabbed and installed. Can't wait until spring!

My other toy is a 2002 Toyota Tacoma. Supercharged, headers, cat-back, 7th injector, lift, 33's, on-board-air....the list is endless.
I am new to this forum. Just thought that I would ask where you are getting your work done for your awesome Mustang. Thanks!!
Old 10-13-2015, 05:17 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Glad to have you here Wade. The Colorado section is pretty dead on here. I know Jake (breath good) gets a lot of work don at P&P Performance over in Byers. They have a website.

I'm in eastern Colorado, almost Kansas, so I don't know a lot of shops up there.

Hopefully somene else will weigh in here.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:32 PM
Colorado Mustang Willy

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it!! Since you are so far East, you ought to come up to High Plains Raceway and do a little running. That is where I popped my cherry and now I have the bug really bad!!
Old 10-13-2015, 09:29 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Might have to check it out.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:18 AM
ezpotato
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Colorado Mustang *****
Hello fellas. My name is Wade and have been in Colorado for a year now. I figured that I would say hello and make some friends on here. I don't have any pictures of my stang, but will post some very soon.

I have a '14 GT Gotta Have It Green. No real mods yet, other than Roush axle backs.

I am looking for a shop that is really good at aftermarket mods specifically for suspensions. If you guys could help out, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks!!
Great color choice man! I've been here for about a year now as well. Havent had much work done since i moved, but i know SCR Performance has mentioned they are comfortable with doing a lot of work.

Also depends on what you're planning on doing.

Still trying to get a meet together in the North part of town (Longmont/loveland) but have no idea how to do it.
Old 10-14-2015, 12:55 PM
CPTCO
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ezpotato
Great color choice man! I've been here for about a year now as well. Havent had much work done since i moved, but i know SCR Performance has mentioned they are comfortable with doing a lot of work.

Still trying to get a meet together in the North part of town (Longmont/loveland) but have no idea how to do it.
If you do get a group together, let me know. I am up there on occasion. Glad to have you as well.
Old 10-16-2015, 04:37 PM
Colorado Mustang Willy

Default Thanks

Originally Posted by ezpotato

Thanks for the kind words...I would love to get a meet together for sure. I am on the South East part of the metro area. I would be willing to travel a bit though.

Let's figure out a time to get together and not just talk about it :-)

Quick Reply: Roll call, Sound off