Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

cruzin concepts discount

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 09:27 AM
ArcticT

This is good info. I just picked up a 2008 GT/CS and will ordering some black Saleens soon.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:01 PM
em27blacktop

mike, im buying some mufflers and saleen replicas in the next day, coupon code would be very nice
Old 12-17-2010, 09:10 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by em27blacktop
mike, im buying some mufflers and saleen replicas in the next day, coupon code would be very nice
Use this discount code "SAVE5NOW". This code is fixing to expire but if your placing the order this weekend it will work fine. This will give you 5% off during the checkout process or you can place your order by phone and we can apply their as well. Technically though your not suppose to qualify with 1 post but hopefully you will find the community helpful.

Mike

Last edited by CruizinConcepts; 12-17-2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:03 AM
em27blacktop

Ouch, just found you on MustangForums..
Im on corral.net, 3.8mustang.com, focusfanatics.com all as em27blacktop..im the real deal
I'm placing the order today, email should like familiar (same as every login)

Ehren

Originally Posted by Cruizin_Concepts_Mike
Use this discount code "SAVE5NOW". This code is fixing to expire but if your placing the order this weekend it will work fine. This will give you 5% off during the checkout process or you can place your order by phone and we can apply their as well. Technically though your not suppose to qualify with 1 post but hopefully you will find the community helpful.

Mike
Old 04-12-2011, 04:35 AM
aalsheikh

hey mike im looking for 20" black wheels &tires for my 05 mustang im looking at Black 7 Spoke Saleens i really like them but im hoping i can get a better deal. let me know what you can do for me.
P.S i wanna buy some wheels asap.
thank you
Old 04-12-2011, 02:16 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by aalsheikh
hey mike im looking for 20" black wheels &tires for my 05 mustang im looking at Black 7 Spoke Saleens i really like them but im hoping i can get a better deal. let me know what you can do for me.
P.S i wanna buy some wheels asap.
thank you
Man I would love to help you out on price but I won't have more of the 7 Spoke Saleen Wheels until the end of the month. We just had a shipment come in which had chrome in that wheel and the next shipment will be the black. Is there any other wheel your interested in? I think we are the only company that does that wheel in black unless you pay Saleen to powder coat a set for you but I'm not sure if they even do that anymore. Last I heard they didn't. Feel free to drop me a line if there is anything else I can help you out on!

Sincerely,
Mike

Toll free: 888-630-0655

Old 04-13-2011, 01:15 AM
aalsheikh

Originally Posted by Cruizin_Concepts_Mike
Man I would love to help you out on price but I won't have more of the 7 Spoke Saleen Wheels until the end of the month. We just had a shipment come in which had chrome in that wheel and the next shipment will be the black. Is there any other wheel your interested in? I think we are the only company that does that wheel in black unless you pay Saleen to powder coat a set for you but I'm not sure if they even do that anymore. Last I heard they didn't. Feel free to drop me a line if there is anything else I can help you out on!

Sincerely,
Mike

Toll free: 888-630-0655

ohh im buying some wheels this week is there any other 20" black wheels u suggest for 05 mustang?
Old 04-17-2011, 05:26 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by aalsheikh
ohh im buying some wheels this week is there any other 20" black wheels u suggest for 05 mustang?
I really like the stealth black Godspeed Omega wheels. I attached a few pics from our vehicle gallery. Wheels are a matter of taste but if you want an extremely light weight wheel in 20 inch staggered sizes I think these are a reasonable choice and I could give you a much better deal if you like them. The 20X8.5's only weight 24.5lb's which is as light as most 17 inch aftermarket wheels.

Here is a quick look at 18's in the same wheel.

Sincerely,
Mike

Old 04-17-2011, 05:49 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

I have photos of other wheels installed as well. Being that your a forum member if you decide you like the Stealth Godspeed wheels PM me and I'll send over special pricing that might surprise you.

Sincerely,
Mike

Old 05-11-2011, 07:20 PM
HollowPointRacing

looking to order some stealth FR500's...do you have a current coupon code for forum members? Thanks!

Quick Reply: cruzin concepts discount