Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Checkout this brand new mustang hood and let me know what you think.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 08:56 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Default Checkout this brand new mustang hood and let me know what you think.

2005-2009 Mustang Anniversary Edition Ram Air Hood

All Mustang Forum Members get 20% off the hood. PM or call 888-630-0655 if you have any questions.

http://cruizinconceptswholesale.com/...TYLERAMAIRHOOD

Last edited by CruizinConcepts; 07-30-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:05 AM
socalwrench
4th Gear Member

I like the Saleen style hood vents, but the hood scoop is also nice. HOWEVER, I don't like them together- it's just too much. Besides, I hate fake scoops.

Mustang guys- say no to fake scoops.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:51 PM
08droptop
2nd Gear Member

I would like it with the raised area in the middle, but without the scoop area exposed. All enclosed and flowing with the hood. I like the look of the vents. Overall, very cool looking hood.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:30 PM
06elnr
5th Gear Member

I like it!
Old 08-03-2009, 09:20 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Alot of people like it. We've sold out of them. We have some more coming back in stock in 5 business days.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Impact 5.0
2nd Gear Member

I would be interested to see what this hood looks like on some cars.. I was going to go with the original design by Techco but they shut there doors.... When My motor was pulled I sold the cowl hoow I had.. here is a pic of my 05..

Old 09-28-2009, 03:19 PM
Stormfront Films

Default Just the vents!

What I'd really like (and haven't been able to find) is a hood that's stock height, with no bulge or scoop, but with the two saleen style (or GT500 style) heat extractor vents.

Anyone seen this anywhere? Any manufacturer want to make one for me? :-)
Old 10-23-2009, 08:15 PM
CHunley

Originally Posted by Stormfront Films
What I'd really like (and haven't been able to find) is a hood that's stock height, with no bulge or scoop, but with the two saleen style (or GT500 style) heat extractor vents.

Anyone seen this anywhere? Any manufacturer want to make one for me? :-)
This hood is only slightly taller than stock (maybe 1/2") at the back. It is however a little taller than the stock scoop up front, plus it rolls down the front of the hood more.

I like the Saleen style hood vents, but the hood scoop is also nice. HOWEVER, I don't like them together- it's just too much. Besides, I hate fake scoops.
The scoop is not fake, the butterflys are functional. The underside of the hood ducts the air to the factory airbox.

This hood is pricey, but I have never regretted buying it. I get compliments on it all the time, and best of all, I have yet to see another one on the road.

I like the look of your Mustang Venom, very nice
Old 10-24-2009, 08:40 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Looks good. Thats a clean looking hood and I like your Roush Exterior. Are those Bullitt wheels or American Racing Torq Thrust wheels on your car?
Old 10-24-2009, 10:15 AM
CHunley

Originally Posted by CruizinConceptsMike
Looks good. Thats a clean looking hood and I like your Roush Exterior. Are those Bullitt wheels or American Racing Torq Thrust wheels on your car?
They are American Racing Torq-Thrust M Shelby Wheels (Series 605MS)
Here is a picture of just the wheel http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/z...eries605MS.jpg

Quick Reply: Checkout this brand new mustang hood and let me know what you think.