Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

TPMS sensors mounted?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 03:24 PM
SLCustomsGTCS
1st Gear Member

Default TPMS sensors mounted?

I know this is most likely a stupid question but If i order a package deal from you guys and add the TPMS sensor kit do you guys install them when you mount the tires ?
Old 04-16-2010, 06:43 PM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

Yes we do. That is also an option we offer for free. I recommend you call or PM us before placing an order. Usually we can do a better price for you than quoted online. And it isn't a stupid question since most places actually charge to mount the sensors, which can be difficult depending on your year. The 2007-2009 cars used a sensor that was essentially held on with a large hose clamp. In order to mount it the band has to be cut to length, then you must slide the sensor on, then stick the sensor on the wheel in the appropriate area using double sided tape. After that is complete you must tighten the band to spec and then carefully mount the tire to prevent damage. Now, on the 2010 cars it is a little easier. They are valve stem mounted systems that are installed just like a valve stem. They are a little more delicate so mounting the tires can be tricky but are over all easier.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:16 PM
SLCustomsGTCS
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by CruizinConceptsJohn
Yes we do. That is also an option we offer for free. I recommend you call or PM us before placing an order. Usually we can do a better price for you than quoted online. And it isn't a stupid question since most places actually charge to mount the sensors, which can be difficult depending on your year. The 2007-2009 cars used a sensor that was essentially held on with a large hose clamp. In order to mount it the band has to be cut to length, then you must slide the sensor on, then stick the sensor on the wheel in the appropriate area using double sided tape. After that is complete you must tighten the band to spec and then carefully mount the tire to prevent damage. Now, on the 2010 cars it is a little easier. They are valve stem mounted systems that are installed just like a valve stem. They are a little more delicate so mounting the tires can be tricky but are over all easier.

thanks for the incite and the quick response. It will be a couple of months from now but I will give you guys a call when i'm ready.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:25 PM
SLCustomsGTCS
1st Gear Member

Well John I ordered from Chad down at mustang week. Got to thinking about a few questions.

Who do you guys ship threw and because my invoice says it freight will they call before delivery to were I can make sure I will be home.

On the TPMS sensors.. Does the Sensor reset tool come with the kit? just wanted to check before I go ahead and order from the dealer.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:25 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SLCustomsGTCS
Well John I ordered from Chad down at mustang week. Got to thinking about a few questions.

Who do you guys ship threw and because my invoice says it freight will they call before delivery to were I can make sure I will be home.

On the TPMS sensors.. Does the Sensor reset tool come with the kit? just wanted to check before I go ahead and order from the dealer.

What your seeing at the top of the invoice is for truck freight items. You don't have to abide by the truck freight rules as these will be shipping through UPS ground and insured for their full value if its wheels and tires.

As for a TPMS tool IMO its better to simply cruise by your dealership. Ford for example has a very high end machine which essentially scans for the sensor which makes it more reliable and cheaper than buying a tool. Once you have your wheels installed they can be calibrated them in about 3 minutes or less!

Mike.

Visit Us Online:
Mustang Wheels
Mustang Exhaust
View all Mustang Tuners

Call Us Toll Free:
888-630-0655

Old 07-28-2010, 10:03 AM
SLCustomsGTCS
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the update mike
Old 08-03-2010, 05:33 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Anytime.........
Old 09-03-2010, 02:43 AM
edc

Originally Posted by CruizinConceptsJohn

Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I tried to PM you and there was no option for it.

Do you still offer the free TPMS setup?

I'm interested in the 20" chrome saleen style staggered package.

I know I'm new here, but I just found this website. What kind of special forum pricing is there?
Old 09-03-2010, 06:04 PM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

Actually, while the installation is free, the TPMS system itself isn't. We do offer it at a discount with a WTP so you aren't bothered with having to have someone else mount the tires and install the sensors. Anything else, just let me know.

Cruizin John.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:58 AM
SLCustomsGTCS
1st Gear Member

Ok guys time for some after the purchase help. I have a shake in the steering wheel and it started off small but its getting worse. Went to my alignment shop and they said my tire is out of round. Any help of advice?