Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Wheel/Tire Quote

Old 08-30-2010, 01:53 PM
HoboDxb
2nd Gear Member

Default Wheel/Tire Quote

Tried getting in touch via PM's and other threads but no one wants to reply so I shall try here (no I cannot call as that would be ridiculously expensive since

1. I'm based in Dubai.
2. Reading from previous experiences phone lines take ages to get through to.

Once again, I'd be extremely EXTREMELY greatful if someone from CC can get me a quote on supersnake wheels along with a staggered set up (as well as the options of tire widths which would be compatible) for delivery within the US.

Also, the different options of payment since it is an international order.

Thank you very much and hopefully I won't have to take my money elsewhere.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:39 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by HoboDxb
Tried getting in touch via PM's and other threads but no one wants to reply so I shall try here (no I cannot call as that would be ridiculously expensive since

1. I'm based in Dubai.
2. Reading from previous experiences phone lines take ages to get through to.

Once again, I'd be extremely EXTREMELY greatful if someone from CC can get me a quote on super snake wheels along with a staggered set up (as well as the options of tire widths which would be compatible) for delivery within the US.

Also, the different options of payment since it is an international order.

Thank you very much and hopefully I won't have to take my money elsewhere.
Hi bud,
Well we have the super snake wheels in stock and we are one of the very few that do wheel and tire packages. There are reason for that not worth going into but most seem to sell just the wheels and they drop ship directly from Carroll Shelby. As for the PM's I have quoted a guy on shipping their could have been someone else though but we have shipped there several times.

We generally ship UPS but on occasion we also use USPS if the packages weight under 70lbs. We try and provide the customer with the cheapest international quote. In order to supply a quote though I need the entire address its shipping to as well as the business name if it is going to a commercial address. Preferably send me you info two ways, one to my email address at mike@cruizinconceptswholesale.com and the other you can PM me. I'll get to one of them as quick as I can unless your the guy I'm thinking of.

Thanks though for your question and I look forward to trying to help you out.

Visit Us Online:
Mustang Wheels
Mustang Exhaust
View all Mustang Tuners

Call Us Toll Free:
888-630-0655

Last edited by CruizinConcepts; 08-31-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:48 PM
HoboDxb
2nd Gear Member

Sent you an email.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:36 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by HoboDxb
Sent you an email.
I shot this over too a co-worker as I though you were shipping this to Dubai. I however discovered my error in reading your message. I just sent you an email regarding the package shipped to FL based business.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:34 PM
HoboDxb
2nd Gear Member

Never mind I will take my business elsewhere. Received an email to which I responded on 7th sept,it is now the 18th. Mind you I have been trying to place an order since end of APRIL, much before this thread was created. I have said it before and I will say it again, you guys are SERIOUSLY understaffed by the looks of complaints from other people on this forum,not trying to bash your company but the customer service is horrible. Countless pms,countless emails,but half my questions were still unanswered such as international payment,etc...I would rather pay through my nose once and for all rather than get frustrated over a couple of bucks. Good day.