Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Customer Support/Service

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 08:12 PM
obxdude018
3rd Gear Member

Default Customer Support/Service

I bought a set of 18x9, 18x10 bullitt replicas for my "05 mustang, placed last Thursday, called on Monday and said should be shipped probably that day because it normally takes 1-3 days to leave the warehouse, no shipment, called on Wednesday, said it should ship later that day, doesn't ship, called again that day to see if it shipped, they said later in the week, will call again friday to check, very disappointed in this company awesome prices, bad service, long wait time to talk to a representative.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:00 PM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

If you could PM me with your name and order number, I may be able to help you out. To date I don't think we have received a PM or anything from you. Thank you for your order.

Cruizin John.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:25 PM
obxdude018
3rd Gear Member

Update to Friday, no results again, called this morning guy said I should get the tracking number before 8 p.m. today, had no number at 7:40, so I called again, didn't get anyone for about 5 minutes, then someone picked up and asked if I could hold, so I waited and then at 7:55 the phone hung up and redialed their number, I got tired of waiting so I hung up. Have sent emails and no response, from now on I will be sticking with AM they are by far better in the service part of the business.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:04 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

damn man sorry to hear that....
Old 09-04-2010, 11:17 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by obxdude018
Update to Friday, no results again, called this morning guy said I should get the tracking number before 8 p.m. today, had no number at 7:40, so I called again, didn't get anyone for about 5 minutes, then someone picked up and asked if I could hold, so I waited and then at 7:55 the phone hung up and redialed their number, I got tired of waiting so I hung up. Have sent emails and no response, from now on I will be sticking with AM they are by far better in the service part of the business.
Sorry to hear that. You didn't email me... I also checked our main sales email address so unless you used some weird text that looked like spam it didn't go to the to our primary emails, especially mine.

Not sure who you emailed but my email is everywhere on the forums. John also offered to help you out as well. Again sorry you didn't get our best service but we were here. If you do need anything my email address is Mike@cruizinconceptswholesale.com and as I said I've posted this all over the place, being that your a forum member that's what I'm here for of course.

Last edited by CruizinConcepts; 09-04-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:29 AM
obxdude018
3rd Gear Member

I sent a pm to Mike and John
Old 09-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

I'm very curious to see how this goes down...
Old 09-06-2010, 11:28 AM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

I did receive a PM from you Friday evening, and will be checking into the order as soon as we open back up on Tuesday.

Cruizin John.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:15 PM
obxdude018
3rd Gear Member

I sent a email to Mike stating I sent an email to orderstatus@cruizinconceptswholesale.com on the 27th and 30th, don't know if they went to spam, but I still have the emails saved.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:59 PM
obxdude018
3rd Gear Member

Still no tracking number, called this morning guy said they should ship today.

Quick Reply: Customer Support/Service