Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

My experience, time to vent

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

Default My experience, time to vent

Its too bad I had to finally bring this here in the open, I hate to do things like this... but I also hate being treated like a piece of ****. I figured if I couldn't elicit a response via PM or email, that maybe this might do it. Please just refund the money you got for providing no service and I'll disappear. Its safe to say you won't have to worry about me bothering you ever again for an order blah blah etc.

8/30 - Ordered SSS mufflers from John on the phone. No problems, he was nice and friendly. $281 charged to my credit card immediately.

9/3 - Dropped a quick email to Cruizin asking for an order status. No reply.

9/7 in the morning - Over a week from the order date later, got a call from cruizin (chad I think?) in the morning to tell me that they didn't even have the mufflers. I told him no problem, it happens and I understand, just go ahead and refund my $281 then. Was told I'd get a cancellation confirmation "right away" and the refund would be issued. Waited until end of day, no refund showing on VISA (which is always instant online), and no confirmation e-mail as promised. This is when things went south for me. Don't tell me you're going to do something, and then don't.

9/7 evening - Sent a PM to Cruizin John expressing my discontent with the fact that it took a week to tell me a part wasn't in stock, and that I had been promised a refund "right away" and didn't get it. Asked for refund again. No reply to PM. He had told me when I ordered that he was on the site constantly, so I'm sure he saw it.

9/10, Friday, 12:15am - Emailed Cruizin again requesting my refund that was promised "right away" 3 days prior. All day Friday elapsed, no reply again.

At this point, I'm waiting for the credit card statement to close this week, and I'll just dispute the charge with VISA and let you guys mess with them if I still can't get my money back by then. Of course, you could avoid the trouble by just giving back the money you took for a part that didn't exist in your "warehouse" or whatever in the first place. If you are going to take people's money immediately instead of upon shipping the part, to be a reputable business you should be prepared to give it back in cases like this just as quickly.

Last edited by Mudflap; 09-12-2010 at 01:02 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Man I really want to hear John or Mike explain this one.. Man I'm sorry for your issues.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

Yeah if they want to explain it for you guys, thats cool. As for me, I no longer care about the details. I just want my money back.

I really hate to even post this here, but I seem to be getting ignored and still have $281 of my money gone for nothing. I really wasn't that irritated when I got the call over a week later saying they didn't have what I ordered. It was annoying, but I shrugged it off. S happens, whatever, right? Had they done the refund they promised readily, or even after 1 or 2 attempts to chase them for it, I'd have just disappeared and quietly never used them again.

Last edited by Mudflap; 09-12-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

He dosen't have to explain to me bro. I've seen (lately) alot of disgruntled people from MF that have had dealings with CC. I sincerely hope you get your money back.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. Oh I'll get the money back, it just depends on whether they want to just give it back, or have VISA up their butt sniffing around.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

No problem but I'm still curious to see what the exscuse will be this time..
Old 09-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

Got an e-mail from CC saying that the refund was processed on friday. I still haven't seen any confirmation or the actual credit showing on the card yet, so we'll see today or tomorrow I guess...
Old 09-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

congrats man..at least the ***** rolling...
Old 09-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Mudflap
5th Gear Member

Yeah thanks, I'll post back here when I actually see it to be fair to them. So far, nothing yet...
Old 09-15-2010, 11:02 AM
CruizinConceptsJohn
Former Sponsor

As mentioned, he did purchase the system from me. While our inventory showed(and still shows) we have 05+ SSS systems, they are the Adrenaline. The Terminator is on a fairly lengthy back order. Unfortunately, I was not aware of this when you placed the order or immediately after. Chad did mention to me that he spoke with you, and you didn't want the Adrenaline(understandable) and just want to cancel. No worries, we did get you canceled out and the number even gives me the time and date it was canceled. Our accounting department generally does all refunds on Friday, and that was the case with this one. You received a refund in full on on the 10th which was the Friday after you canceled. Hope this helps.

Cruizin John.

Quick Reply: My experience, time to vent