Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Stealth Blk FR500's

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 08:31 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by undrpsi
Could you PM a price to me for (4)? My zip is 34974.. Thanks!
I can't PM you for some reason. May be because you don't have enough posts yet. I can't post pricing either. However if possible you can send me a PM and I'll respond to it with your forum member discount applied.

Sincerely,
Mike

See our 2010 Mustang Exhaust

Old 03-15-2011, 08:35 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

If anyone is looking for a low offset 18X9 & 18X10 Flat Black Stealth Wheel we make the Cobra R Deep Dish and I have them in stock in 18X9 and 18X10 sizes. Check'em out. Photos are kinda crappy but we are doing an actual shoot in our studio next week so I will be supplying some much, much better updated photos!

Sincerely,
Mike

See our Mustang Tuners

See our 2010 Mustang Exhaust Systems

Old 03-16-2011, 09:46 AM
32v Mach1

Originally Posted by Cruizin_Concepts_Mike
Good news is though I have both high offset and low offset coming in on a shipment that we are expecting in about 2 weeks maybe less!

Sincerely,
Mike
Awsome I prepaid for a set for my 04 last month
Old 03-17-2011, 04:22 AM
undrpsi

I can't PM you for some reason. May be because you don't have enough posts yet. I can't post pricing either. However if possible you can send me a PM and I'll respond to it with your forum member discount applied.

Sincerely,
Mike

See our 2010 Mustang Exhaust

Yeah, it doesn't seem to let me PM either...probably due to post count (or lack of). If I give you an email address, can we go that route?
Old 03-20-2011, 02:00 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Yeah, it doesn't seem to let me PM either...probably due to post count (or lack of). If I give you an email address, can we go that route?
Of course, email me at mike@cruizinconcepetswholesale.com. Thanks

Sincerely,
Mike

Old 03-20-2011, 04:43 PM
Metal man
2nd Gear Member

What does your stock look like for chrome 18" stagged with tires? for 07gt.

I have 18" in stock right now in the high offset for the 05-11 Ford Mustang. Very little left. Good news is though I have both high offset and low offset coming in on a shipment that we are expecting in about 2 weeks maybe less! I think we have about 320 pieces between the high offset and low offset coming but there again I don't think they will last long. Its about 40 sets of each wheel. Most of you may not know but we have been selling stock to Discount Tire for 3 years now and 40 sets of wheels is nothing for a company like us that buys in bulk. They are not all pre-sold though so that's good news. If you need high offset I need to know asap!

Sincerely,
Mike

2010 Mustang Exhaust Article
Old 03-22-2011, 10:40 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

According to my inventory I have 3 staggered sets left in the high offset and after that I will be out until the next shipment. Consequently we have this wheel manufactured so it will certainly be a few weeks as we cannot simply call an American supplier to order them up.

Good news is that even if we do run out prior to you ordering we have more coming in. It is our #1 selling FR500 wheel and I wouldn't be surprised if we sell more of these than every finish combined. I would recommend calling and checking stock first and even that isn't a guarantee consequently. We inspect every item as its pulled and I've had stock before and after shipping opens to inspect they can decline an item if it doesn't look perfect to them.

If you want I can go inspect the wheels prior to you ordering them or at least prior to charging you if you decide you want a set.

Sincerely,
Mike

Toll Free: 888-630-0655

Online: http://www.cruizinconcptswholesale.com/

Article about the Hottest Mustang Wheels
Old 03-28-2011, 03:11 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Quick update on the low offset FR500 wheels in our exclusive stealth black. Its looking like its going to be about 3-4 weeks at least before our next shipment comes in. I do have the low offset Stealth Black Godspeed Wheels that I can hook someone up on though if your looking for a low offset wheel!

See all of our Ultra Deep Dish Godspeed Wheels here.

THEY LOOK AWESOME!

Sincerely,
Mike

Old 03-29-2011, 07:56 PM
undrpsi

Mike, I emailed you about the 17x9 Stealth FR500's... My email is huffin357w@yahoo.com Thanks!
Old 03-31-2011, 10:25 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Mike, I emailed you about the 17x9 Stealth FR500's... My email is huffin357w@yahoo.com Thanks!
Checking my email right now. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Mike

Quick Reply: Stealth Blk FR500's