Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Order Shipping anytime soon?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 07:48 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Default Order Shipping anytime soon?

order tires monday from Cruizin Concepts Wholesale. Still have not recieved shipment notification or order processed email yet.. I KNEW I shoulda bought from AM! they shyp faster..

EDIT: just got an email today saying they are out of stock of the tires I ordered. NVM

Last edited by SyNdicateZ; 03-10-2011 at 03:08 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:21 PM
jayed53
2nd Gear Member

LOL, these guys waited two weeks after being paid and still didnt ship my wheels/tires. I had to call about 15 times just to cancel the order. I had to file a dispute with my bank in order to cancel the transaction. THEN I recieved a cancellation number.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:28 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by jayed53
LOL, these guys waited two weeks after being paid and still didnt ship my wheels/tires. I had to call about 15 times just to cancel the order. I had to file a dispute with my bank in order to cancel the transaction. THEN I recieved a cancellation number.
Yea that was the first and last time I will even enter their website. lol

It never said that the tires I ordered were out of stock..and then It yook them 4 DAYS to let me know this..Guess Americanmuscle.com is my ONLY part dealer as they have LIVE inventory levels that say whether its in stock or not BEFORE you try to order. heh
Old 03-11-2011, 08:32 PM
jayed53
2nd Gear Member

Ya man, Ive had nothing but stellar service from AM. I decided to try CC because of a low price. You definitely get what you pay for!
Old 03-12-2011, 04:21 AM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

Hmmmm guess i wont be ordering the heat extracting fenders i was thinking of ordering...guess i'll just get the replacement fender from AM...thats a shame because i really wanted them...but i would need these fenders on ASAP and cant be waiting around fora slow delivery
Old 03-12-2011, 07:33 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by shad2009
Hmmmm guess i wont be ordering the heat extracting fenders i was thinking of ordering...guess i'll just get the replacement fender from AM...thats a shame because i really wanted them...but i would need these fenders on ASAP and cant be waiting around fora slow delivery
Probally wouldnt fit anyways.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:42 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

im very surprised that somebody from the company hasn't posted in here with an explanation as to why it took so long or even an apology for the delay etc
Old 03-20-2011, 01:23 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by shad2009
im very surprised that somebody from the company hasn't posted in here with an explanation as to why it took so long or even an apology for the delay etc
We have already responded to the individual by phone. Consequently misunderstandings occur and generally such responses are generally indicative of promoting vulgar language and an unresolvable argument. This individual happened to make posts using vulgar language about our shipping charges prior to even having placed an order. I am generally always quick to respond unless I see that it will cause more problems than it would solve.

Sincerely,
Mike

Call us toll free: 888-630-0655

Old 03-28-2011, 11:39 AM
UPRalex

Hello im UPRalex, im on lots of mustang forums n such.

i gotta a quick questions, is this the forum that offers 5% off on the CruzinConceptsWholesale.com, becuase i would like to take advantage of that sell and buy some wheels.

Ive been calling around all morning trying to get the best deals, CJponyparts has a 2month back wait, American Muscle all four are $676.00, Mustangs Unlimited at $680.00, MrBody at $746.00

CruzinConceptsWholesale.com has the 4 for 624.00 including shipping.

i hope the picture is as its shown, with the what looks like Saleen center caps. Im highly intrested in getting the wheels, but i called and was asked how long ive been a member to this forum, and i said not but will join.

So if the pic is what the product truely looks like, and i can get 5% i would love to buy them. If anybody can help it would be awesome.

Thanks,
UPRalex
Old 03-28-2011, 02:56 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by UPRalex
Hello im UPRalex, im on lots of mustang forums n such.

i gotta a quick questions, is this the forum that offers 5% off on the CruzinConceptsWholesale.com, becuase i would like to take advantage of that sell and buy some wheels.

Ive been calling around all morning trying to get the best deals, CJponyparts has a 2month back wait, American Muscle all four are $676.00, Mustangs Unlimited at $680.00, MrBody at $746.00

CruzinConceptsWholesale.com has the 4 for 624.00 including shipping.

i hope the picture is as its shown, with the what looks like Saleen center caps. Im highly intrested in getting the wheels, but i called and was asked how long ive been a member to this forum, and i said not but will join.

So if the pic is what the product truely looks like, and i can get 5% i would love to buy them. If anybody can help it would be awesome.

Thanks,
UPRalex

Well I've been on the forums here for years. If you interested in a set I can get you taken care of. You can call me toll free if you like at 888-630-0655 and we can take a look at the specific Saleen wheel your looking for. Or if you like you can simply send me a PM.

Sincerely,
Mike

Toll Free: 888-630-0655
Online At: http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/