Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

Godspeed Omega's in stock?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Crazyjoker77

Default Godspeed Omega's in stock?

Really would like to pick up a set of staggered 20" godspeed omega's for a 2012 mustang.

Just want to see what you have in stock and what kind of deal you can offer a forum member with a wheel and tire package?

Preferably looking for the black with machined face but also like the black/polished lips.

As well I'm in Canada what shipping service do you use to deliver up here and how much would shipping be for a wheel/tire package? T1B2X4
Old 06-29-2011, 08:46 AM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Crazyjoker77
Really would like to pick up a set of staggered 20" godspeed omega's for a 2012 mustang.

Just want to see what you have in stock and what kind of deal you can offer a forum member with a wheel and tire package?

Preferably looking for the black with machined face but also like the black/polished lips.

As well I'm in Canada what shipping service do you use to deliver up here and how much would shipping be for a wheel/tire package? T1B2X4
The Godspeed wheels will be here in about 2-3 weeks from now. Unfortunately the black with machine face and black face with machine lip are going to be on this container. The only finish I have available are chrome and Stealth black. If you would be interested in any one of those finishes I can give you a great price.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Crazyjoker77

I'm really set on either of the machined finishes and will probably just wait till your shipment comes in I'm okay waiting a little while but would like to know what kind of price you can do on the machined wheels with a tire package when they come in.

As well what would shipping be to Canada? and would you be willing to deliver it to a border holding service as this is usually much cheaper and is only a hour drive for me to go pick them up.http://attheborderstorage.com/Parcel_Storage.html

This package Black Godspeed Omega Wheel and Tire Package Sale (20" Deep Dish NT05 Tires) 05-2011 still shows in stock on the site can your site is this incorrect?