Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > Detailing
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 12-04-2006, 03:21 AM   #1
Kirko

Default 1994-1998 Customized Mustang Pictures

If have have a 1994-98 model mustang customized. Post them here please. Preferably a red one. I want to get the silver door handles and gas lid but I don't know if it will look good with red. I also am wondering on the kind of tires and other stuff I want to do with my mustang. Like keep the hood because it isn't bad but I want to make mine different and I want to see if any other hoods look good on this model before I go out and get one. I was considering getting rid of my little spoiler and maybe get a wing or something. I would like to see how that looks. I am also thinking of adding turbo vents. Another thing is I want to see the different kinds of tail lights and headlights because Iam not liking my tail lights on my 94. I can't decide what to order because I don't know how it will look on the car. If you have your mustang tricked out. Post some pics. Thank you so much.

Summary:
Post Pictures of your tricked out 1994-1998 model Mustangs
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Old 12-07-2006, 12:17 AM   #2
Mustangemd19
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2004 Ford Mustang
Default RE: 1994-1998 Customized Mustang Pictures

If it were me i wouldn't put chrome door handles on it. That would look horible IMO. and definatly dont put a huge aluminum wing on the back. that would just be wrong. But if you want to ruin the Mustang's image and make it a ricer. Be my guest. just dont let me see it. I might cry.
Honestly though, you dont want it to look like this do you?

[IMG]local://upfiles/54080/F32CF6EC74D64F34971332B059645747.jpg[/IMG]
Old 12-07-2006, 11:41 AM   #3
ryan1994mustang
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1994 Ford Mustang GT
Send a message via AIM to ryan1994mustang
Default RE: 1994-1998 Customized Mustang Pictures

here is my "tricked out" mustang.....please stay away from the chrome door handles and gas cap...and dont even think about a big spoiler....and what are turbo vents?? im pretty sure it isnt a turbo, so why do you need vents for it?? and every type of taillight that i have seen for the 94-98 has rice written all over it....mustangs are great looking cars as they are...if you want to make yours different, then get a chin spoiler, some decent wheels, and just keep it clean....there is nothing uglier than a dirty mustang to me....

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-07-2006, 11:41 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
19941998, 1998, 94, 9498, 98, boss, customized, detailing, gallery, gt, mustang, pics, pictures, stripe, tricked