Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Super Fly Microfiber Sale!!!

Old 02-08-2009, 02:48 AM
302army187
6th Gear Member

cool, thanks for the info.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Justin,

I've heard that if you wash them in Cold water, they won't leave that static feeling. Can you shed some light on this?

Usually, with my older micro fibers, I would buy them in bulk, and whenever I waxed, those microfibers would only have one use, and then I'd toss them. Thanks again! I'll be buying much much more from you. It is supposed to be 55 degrees here in Chicago on Tuesday, and I cannot wait to test the new microfibers after a nice wax.

PS- I am directing all of my local buddies, to buy all of their products from you. I showed them the site, and the prices beat their current suppliers.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Grabber
Justin,

I've heard that if you wash them in Cold water, they won't leave that static feeling. Can you shed some light on this?

Usually, with my older micro fibers, I would buy them in bulk, and whenever I waxed, those microfibers would only have one use, and then I'd toss them. Thanks again! I'll be buying much much more from you. It is supposed to be 55 degrees here in Chicago on Tuesday, and I cannot wait to test the new microfibers after a nice wax.

PS- I am directing all of my local buddies, to buy all of their products from you. I showed them the site, and the prices beat their current suppliers.
Most of the time I just wash them with normal detergent and cold water. Every once in a while I will wash them with warm water and a couple capfuls of vinegar to keep wax and products from building up on them.

BTW- what did you think of the **** Rag I sent you?
Old 02-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Juztang
Most of the time I just wash them with normal detergent and cold water. Every once in a while I will wash them with warm water and a couple capfuls of vinegar to keep wax and products from building up on them.

BTW- what did you think of the **** Rag I sent you?
Justin,

I actually did not receive that. If you included in my last order, I did not get it yet. Probably the main reason, is because I have all order shipped to my work, and I took Friday off. I'll be sure to check it out first thing in the morning.

BTW- Does your site have any testimonials? I can send you some pics of befores and afters noting the products you carry.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Grabber
Justin,

I actually did not receive that. If you included in my last order, I did not get it yet. Probably the main reason, is because I have all order shipped to my work, and I took Friday off. I'll be sure to check it out first thing in the morning.

BTW- Does your site have any testimonials? I can send you some pics of befores and afters noting the products you carry.
Yeah, I put it in with your last order.

I don't have a testimonials page. I do have a customer rides section on my Obsessive Detail site.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:16 PM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Cool. I'll check that out, and post some info there man. Thanks!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Grabber
5th Gear Member

Justin- I got the package, and that **** Rag is awesome!!! I'm going to test it first thing tonight or tomorrow. Thank you so much for that. You are the man!
Old 02-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Mully24
1st Gear Member

Oh man, did you just end that sale??? I looked at it yesterday and was just about to put my order in for 4 today. Anyway I can still get it at the sale price?
Old 02-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mully24
Oh man, did you just end that sale??? I looked at it yesterday and was just about to put my order in for 4 today. Anyway I can still get it at the sale price?
Sure, I will still honor the sale price. Just place the order on my website and I will refund the difference back to you.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Mully24
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Juztang
Sure, I will still honor the sale price. Just place the order on my website and I will refund the difference back to you.
Awesome, thank you! I just placed my order for 4 and I sent you a PM with my confirmation number as well. Looking forward to trying these out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Super Fly Microfiber Sale!!!