Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Paint+Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 06:27 AM
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

why did you not buy black to begin with ? I do agree, a black car is a beauty. good luck with the change over. At least put some vinyl on the back thsst sais " To punish and enslave ? heh
Old 02-23-2010, 03:09 PM
MythEyeLess
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by eddypython
why did you not buy black to begin with ? I do agree, a black car is a beauty. good luck with the change over. At least put some vinyl on the back thsst sais " To punish and enslave ? heh
well few reasons. One it was a brand new Saleen Mustang for 36k which was 10k under MSRP. Second, because i'm stupid. lol
Old 02-24-2010, 01:58 PM
MythEyeLess
3rd Gear Member

Is anyone good with photoshop? I would like some help with how the car is gonna look also if i paint the saleen decals red, little red line on the rims, and brake decals, would that be way much red? @@
Old 02-25-2010, 10:42 PM
MythEyeLess
3rd Gear Member

can someone show me how to do this with photoshop plz
Old 02-26-2010, 02:20 AM
bmr251
1st Gear Member

At the home page... scroll down to "Off Topic" and Click on "Chop Shop" the guys there will be able to photoshop ANYTHING you need, they do great work.....
And in my opinion... if you bought the car as an investment or for its resale value then worry about how much its 'worth'. But you said your keeping your car forever (which i also plan to do) so its worth every penny you throw into it! i'll throw a new motor and tranny in my car before i trade it in! Best of luck