Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Detailer's Pro Dual Action Odor Eliminator GIVEAWAY!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 11:24 AM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Ok, so I have had some time and an opportunity to try the new odor eliminator from Nick.

I have to say I am pretty pleased with the product. I tried two different scents, "cinnamon stick" and "just detailed". The first is a very warm, comforting scent (my favorite) while the second was more of a crisp, clean scent.

The odor eliminator does just what it says it will. The scents are pretty strong when first used, but they do ease up after a bit. I used about 4 squirts in my car and could still smell the cinnamon after 7 days (very fainty--not overbearing). The car smelled fresher, cleaner. I would recommend reapplying the odor eliminator after one week, but I would probably limit it to 4 short bursts of the product. It didn't cause any discoloration or overspray problems with the interior, but I did keep it away from the dash/plastic/leather in the car.

Would I order this product on my own? Yes I would. It did what it claims to do, and it has a very pleasant scent. I think personal preference plays into selection, but as mentioned before the cinnamon was my favorite. The big thing I noticed is the scent was not overbearing over the course of the next few days, but indeed any unwanted smells or odors were not present after its application. My cars are kept relatively very clean and smoke-free, but I imagine this product would work wonders for removing foul odors.

Thank you Nick for letting me try out the scents. I will be happy to place my order soon!

Scale of 1-10, with 1 being terrible and 10 being unbelievably great....I would give this product an "8".
Old 04-13-2011, 12:36 PM
Nick@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Thanks for taking the time to write such an informative review.