Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Hawaiian (Oahu) Detail Service.

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 08:00 PM
FivePointToTheOh
2nd Gear Member

Default Hawaiian (Oahu) Detail Service.

Feeling frustrated with the looks of your car?

Tired of washing it time and time again, only to have it appear less glamorous than you expected?

Fighting the war against those pesky water spots that seems unwinnable?

I'm here to help!

Disclaimer : I am, as the vast majority of the users here, an enthusiast. So by no means am I Perfect.

However, I guarantee I can get your beauty looking as good as or better than any professional detailer on island. All work is done by hand, no machines or buffers. All products used are professional grade, and all cloths are microfiber, no terry cloth or scratching materials used here! Car will be washed, waxed, and detailed. All black plastics will be blackened. Wax lasts for 3-4 months. This meaning, for 3-4 months car washes will require nothing more than water and a microfiber cloth, so as not to remove the glossy finish with chemicals/soaps. This is an EXTERIOR detail only, all services are provided at your home or place of business (providing you have a source of water). Monday - Friday 1600 and after. Weekends are appointment only.

Prices vary on size of vehicle and the starting point of your vehicle, e.x. just washed clean to holy crap I went mudding.

I can be reached via forums messaging where a number for call/texting will be provided.

Example photos will be added as jobs are completed. Until then I will post a few of my own vehicle after my cleanings.

Last edited by FivePointToTheOh; 08-20-2013 at 08:21 PM.