Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Review: Wolf’s Chemicals Blue Moon Liquid Carnauba Wax

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Default Review: Wolf’s Chemicals Blue Moon Liquid Carnauba Wax

Everyone wants a wax that is easy to apply and wipes off without streaking and gives you amazing results. There are plenty off waxes that do everything that was just mentioned but I wanted to put something new to the test. I decided to test Wolf’s Chemicals Blue Moon Liquid Carnauba Wax. I noticed how thin this product was when I poured it onto the Microfiber applicator pad. When using this product you want to make sure you are not in direct sunlight or the panel is not hot. When applying Wolf’s Chemicals Blue Moon Liquid Carnauba Wax make sure you apply it thin. When applying this product you want to use a Microfiber applicator. After applying Wolf’s Chemicals Blue Moon Liquid Carnauba Wax let it dry to a haze then wipe it off. When I went to wipe it off I decided to use a supreme 530 Microfiber Towel. If this product gets on any of the trim it will not stain it like other waxes. After applying this product I noticed it enhanced my flakes and left me with an incredible shine. My final thought’s on this product is that is a amazing product with a low price. Another product from Wolf’s Chemicals that has left me impressed.

Wolf’s Chemicals Blue Moon Liquid Carnauba Wax
- will not stain trim
- Brings out the flakes in metallic paints
- Amazing results with a low cost

Wolf’s Chemicals Blue Moon Liquid Carnauba Wax