Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Poorboy’s World Spray and Gloss - Quick Shine in Minutes!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 08:27 AM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Default Poorboy’s World Spray and Gloss - Quick Shine in Minutes!

Living in an apartment complex I do not always have access to a garage to keep my car looking like it was just detailed. After looking at a couple different ways to enhance the shine I wanted something that I could use quickly so I went decided to take Poorboy’s World Spray & Gloss for a spin. When using this product I noticed it had a lot of lubricity which allowed the dust and light dirt to be wipe off without scratching the paint. When using this product it can be applied in the sun or shade. It can be used on more than just paint it can be used on metal, glass, aluminum. When using Poorboy’s world spray and gloss you want to lightly mist a few inches from the surface. After the surface has been misted I then took an Edgeless Microfiber Quick Detail Towel to wipe off the Poorboy’s world spray and gloss. This Product was designed to be used in the sun without the problem of streaking. After wiping off Poorboy’s world spray and gloss I noticed an increase in the shine. My final thoughts on Poorboy’s world spray and gloss was that is made the car look freshly detailed. I found this product to be a very cost effective product as a little went a long way.

Poorboy’s world spray and gloss
- Enhances the shine.
- Can be used in the sun.
- Can be used on more than paint.
- Cleans light dust without scratching paint.

Poorboy’s world spray and gloss