Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Review:Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Default Review:Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover

Hey guys I had a chance to try out the new Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover. Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover can be used on wheels, glass, and paint. You can use Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover to remove rail dust and other contaminants on the surface without to physically remove them. When using this product I went over the whole car with a foam gun filled with Auto Finesse Avalanche Snow Foam (Review coming soon). By going over the car with a shampoo it ensures you do not waste product on dirt that you can wipe off. Once the car was clean I went around and sprayed each panel with Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover.

After letting the Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover Dwell on the surface it showed it purple bleeding effect. I was pretty impressed with the results I was getting and could not believe this car was that bad. When using the Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover I noticed a couple of sprays went a long way and pulled off a lot of embedded particles. The great thing about using this product is that it will remove what the claybar does not remove. When using Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover I noticed the odor was less noticeable compared to other iron removers I have used. After the car was decontaminated there was a big difference in the reflection it gave back and left the paint smooth and ready for claybar and polishing! After all is said and done I was pretty impressed the Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover and for the price it’s hard to beat.

Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller Iron Remover