Detailing Discuss detailing and the appearance of your ride inside and out here.

Review: RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Care Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Bryan@Autogeek
Former Sponsor

Default Review: RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Care Kit

The other day I got a chance to work on a 1999 Porsche 911 since it had a fabric top I wanted to try out the Raggtopp Fabric Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit. The kit includes Raggtopp Fabric Protectant, Raggtopp Fabric Cleaner, Raggtopp Natural Horse Hair convertible Top Brush, and Two 16x16 Microfiber Detailing Cloths. Before I could I apply the Protectant I had to clean it using Raggtopp Fabric Cleaner to make sure there was no dirt that would interfere with the bonding of the Raggtopp Fabric Protectant. When using the Raggtopp Fabric Cleaner I used the Raggtopp Natural Horse Hair convertible Top Brush to loosen up any dirt that might be stuck in the weave of the top.

After I scrubbed the whole top then I rinsed it off and let it dry. Once the top was dry it was time to apply the Raggtopp Fabric Protectant. When applying the Protectant I just went back and fourth in a sweeping motion until I covered the entire top. After the top was coated with Raggtopp Fabric Protectant I went back over to panels with Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray to remove any overspray that might be on the panels. Raggtopp Fabric Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit was very easy to use, I would recommend this kit to someone who is looking to protect your fabric top!

RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Care Kit