Florida Regional Chapter Chapter President: ShakenRoush05

tampa peeps?

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 10:33 PM
rman101
2nd Gear Member

No 5.0 but ide like to go to the Lowes meet sometime if u wanna meet up there. I miss going to the old Sonic shows and stuff back in Highschool.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:38 PM
MustangPowered00

Default Motor mounts

I have a 2000 GT and need to replace motor mounts. I was wondering what the difference in polyurethane vs urethane mounts would be? The only thing i could really see was price difference. Any suggestions on what would be a better buy.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:04 PM
msoler

Default Sarasota/North Port Area

I have a 2011 5.0, Grabber Blue. I live in North Port and work in Sarasota.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:05 PM
stillridin
1st Gear Member

They got any oldie stangs there?
Old 03-29-2011, 08:49 AM
WTFchuck
1st Gear Member

seems the lowes meet has been moved to the wal mart across the street. anyone down for goin?
Old 06-01-2011, 08:16 AM
FloRida Livin
Former Sponsor

06 4.6 here in Clearwater...
Looking for help to develop a WindBlocker SE for 4th generation Mustang...
Just started a new thread
Old 07-21-2011, 08:49 AM
rydahog

Default NEW member Riverview area

hello all. new member here, looking to get a 2012 convert.v6 premium for my wife, any good deals? dealers ,? suggestions about buying and of course good price. prefer leather,.thanks for any input,,,also any local weekly get togethers with members to chat with and pick some info with..? thanks ryd..
Old 07-22-2011, 11:18 AM
FloRida Livin
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rydahog
hello all. new member here, looking to get a 2012 convert.v6 premium for my wife, any good deals? dealers ,? suggestions about buying and of course good price. prefer leather,.thanks for any input,,,also any local weekly get togethers with members to chat with and pick some info with..? thanks ryd..
I am in Clearwater and worked in dealerships for 15 years. Have made a couple calls to see if I can get a good connection for you- someone who will "cut to the chase"... Will let you know in a PM ASAP OK?

I, too would like to connect with some people at a local car show if there is something around Clearwater St Pete area...
Old 07-24-2011, 04:39 AM
rydahog

Default sounds good

thanks florida, i am lookin for a 2012 v-6 auto premium, preferably, yellow blaze met tri coat, saddle interior, 203a pkg, hid pkg,
$
or Kona blue with stone interior same set up..

3rd choice lava red with lava/blk interior, same set up.

I went to a few dealers but nothing agreed to yet, will take my trade into them for #'s with that..see what is happening..if i can get a price with above stuff for $31k range..otd..? that will be cool...talk with ya later,,ryd..;0

Originally Posted by FloRida Livin
I am in Clearwater and worked in dealerships for 15 years. Have made a couple calls to see if I can get a good connection for you- someone who will "cut to the chase"... Will let you know in a PM ASAP OK?

I, too would like to connect with some people at a local car show if there is something around Clearwater St Pete area...
Old 07-24-2011, 04:40 AM
rydahog

Default almost forgot..

almost forgot,,this is for a convertible..

Originally Posted by rydahog
thanks florida, i am lookin for a 2012 v-6 auto premium, preferably, yellow blaze met tri coat, saddle interior, 203a pkg, hid pkg,
$
or Kona blue with stone interior same set up..

3rd choice lava red with lava/blk interior, same set up.

I went to a few dealers but nothing agreed to yet, will take my trade into them for #'s with that..see what is happening..if i can get a price with above stuff for $31k range..otd..? that will be cool...talk with ya later,,ryd..;0

Quick Reply: tampa peeps?