Florida Regional Chapter Chapter President: ShakenRoush05

Stay away from "FORD OF CLERMONT"

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 10:41 AM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Default Stay away from "FORD OF CLERMONT"

Stay away from "FORD OF CLERMONT"
I took my 2008 GT in for warranty work and they damaged the front chin spoiler by running it into a curb. After 2 wks of the service manager, Claude Nadle, not calling when he said he would and then giving excuses as to why when I did call in to talk with him about the status of getting it fixed, he tells me that they decided that they didnt damage the vehicle and arent going to cover the repair. They did say that they would split the cost with me however.

I rarely drive the car as it sits in the garage, in fact Ive put 6,000 miles on the car since sept 2010. Everywhere I go I back the car in as to not curb the front end, so I know it wasnt damaged when I took it in.

Also, when they called to say the car was ready from the original service work, I told them "I will be in this afternoon to pick it up", however when I realized I wasnt going to make it before they closed I had my mother stop by and pick it up for me, without informing the dealership of this. When she got there, all she told them was she was there to pick up a gray mustang. They have never seen her before and didnt know who she was yet they gave her the keys and paperwork to my car without checking ID or having her sign anything.

Tell everyone you know dont use this dealer for anything as they are shady lying thieves
Old 03-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Well I can understand them not letting your Mom's pick up your car but for them to damage your car and not pay for it is just not right. Man that really sucks, hope you get it taken care of soon!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:03 PM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

You misunderstood they let her pick the car up no questions asked not even a id. Just keep after them they will pay. You did the right thing buy calling them on it and giving them bad press
Old 03-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BWfVA
You misunderstood they let her pick the car up no questions asked not even a id. Just keep after them they will pay. You did the right thing buy calling them on it and giving them bad press

I stand corrected my man.. That kinda add insult to injury. Very unproffessional!
Old 03-16-2012, 06:37 AM
ShakenRoush05
2nd Gear Member

Hey!
Sorry about the mess!!!! All you need to do is let them know that if you do receive satisfaction and what is rightfully due you, your next phone call will be to Ford headquarters customer service. Dealers do not like this since they are rated accordingly. I would not be surprised if they take care of you. You should also do this in person with a manager of the owner of that particular store. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2012, 07:32 AM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

I already informed them that I will be contacting Ford Corporate about this and the service manager said thats fine.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

^^Let us know the outcome my man!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:46 PM
PNYXPRESS
5th Gear Member

Well I got this response from Corporate Ford:

"My name is CeeJay and I'm from Ford's Customer Relationship Center (CRC). I received your email regarding your service experience at the Ford of Clermont, Inc. I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with how one our dealerships addressed the issue on your 2008 Ford Mustang.

While excellent dealer service helps us maintain our customers' goodwill, Ford dealerships are independent businesses that are privately owned and operated. When our dealerships' service is not satisfactory, we appreciate being advised as we value our customer's opinions.

For this reason, I have personally documented your experience for review and consideration. This information will be forwarded to the Customer Relations Manager at Ford of Clermont, Inc.

I appreciate you for making us aware of this issue and hope that with the Customer Relations Manager's assistance of your dealership, this matter will be promptly addressed.

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company.

Sincerely, CeeJay
Customer Relationship Center
Ford Motor Company"

So I guess I just got sit and waita bit to see what comes of this. KInda sucks cause I dont want to drive the car anywhere till this is resolved.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:28 AM
ShakenRoush05
2nd Gear Member

Call BBB or tell the dealership you will and see if they bite!

Shaken
Old 03-17-2012, 07:34 AM
Snakebite64
4th Gear Member

I will use CAPS for my response, ALWAYS DO A WALK AROUND WITH THE SERVICE PEOPLE BEFORE AND AFTER. Hope it works out for you but don't hold your breathe.