Florida Regional Chapter Chapter President: ShakenRoush05

i need some help!

Old 05-24-2012, 07:57 PM
manster41

Default i need some help!

i need opinions i have a 02 mustang gt it has a fully built bottom end bored 20 over block, stage 3 patriot heads, stage 2.5 cms blower cams, trickflow intake manifold, v7 ysi trim charger, full exhaust, tko600 road racing transmission, new auburn rear end, 3.55 gears, moser axles, ok now that i got that out the way i need help tuning i live in central florida cocoa area and i need to find a good tuner! also i need to know what i can use for a after market ecu i have a old school dfi i took off my 93lx but i dont know where to go from here i have a 8rib pulley set up and the charger pulley is 2.75. my friend told me i should pulley it up so i dont have to use race fuel, i was using 110 but it was too hard to tune for my old tuner. ( he sucked ) so please if anyone has any ideas as to what i should or could do please feel free to let me know! thanks
Old 05-24-2012, 08:13 PM
manster41

Default also

i need to spin the charger atleast to 60,000 to make some good power so do i pulley it down or listen to my friend? i will be driving it every weekend and im not worried about the price of 110 octane so let me know what any of you think!

Search this Thread