Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

DELETE ACCOUNT

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 12:02 PM
MIANISMO

Exclamation DELETE MY ACCOUNT

HOW CAN I DELETE MY I ACCOUNT OR CAN SOMEONE DELETE MY ACCOUNT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU.

Last edited by MIANISMO; 10-05-2008 at 09:20 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:14 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

RAWWWRRRRR

I win.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

why would you want to delete it? just dont log on anymore.....

RAWRARARAWARARWR
now i win
Old 10-07-2008, 04:49 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

delete it why? cuz youre a scammer that could not penetrate our deffenses?
Old 10-08-2008, 09:00 AM
MIANISMO

Nah it's not dat it's just I dont stop receiving e-mail from ppl on diz forums oh u got messege here & messege there oh sum 1added sumthin here sum 1added sumthin there so every time I log into my e-mail account I have at least a minimum of at least 15 e-mail evry ****ing day it's ****ing ridiculus so please just delete my account & da only reason I'm cursing is cuz I know u guys got a lot of rulez & maybe u guys can delete my profile just for cursing who cares just delete diz account.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:13 AM
GermanyBert

Why don't you just click the link at the bottom of every email you get and unsubcribe from all thread subcriptions. Then go into the USER CP, EDIT OPTIONS here: https://mustangforums.com/forum/prof...do=editoptions

Then change the Default Thread Subscription Mode to "DO NOT SUBSCRIBE"

Problem solved.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by MIANISMO
Nah it's not dat it's just I dont stop receiving e-mail from ppl on diz forums oh u got messege here & messege there oh sum 1added sumthin here sum 1added sumthin there so every time I log into my e-mail account I have at least a minimum of at least 15 e-mail evry ****ing day it's ****ing ridiculus so please just delete my account & da only reason I'm cursing is cuz I know u guys got a lot of rulez & maybe u guys can delete my profile just for cursing who cares just delete diz account.
Do you feel the need to curse because you failed at the 3rd grade, and now you don't know how to stop talking like a moron? You've spelled just about every word incorrectly, and most people don't know what you're talking about.

Folks...This is whats wrong with the youth of America. There's no hope for the rest of us.

Last edited by Sidewayz6.0; 10-08-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:06 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Yeah sidewayz, just let one person represent the youth of today....

Damn old people....
Old 10-08-2008, 10:12 AM
kaggriff
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sidewayz6.0
Do you feel the need to curse because you failed at the 3rd grade, and now you don't know how to stop talking like a moron? You've spelled just about every word incorrectly, and most people don't know what you're talking about.

Folks...This is whats wrong with the youth of America. There's no hope for the rest of us.
+1. the world is in trouble!
Old 10-08-2008, 10:22 AM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MIANISMO
i just told my email to recognize MF emails as junkmail. problem solved.

Quick Reply: DELETE ACCOUNT