Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Dicks changing the names of threads!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 04:12 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Default Dicks changing the names of threads!

The thread on corporal punishment in "Off Topic" came out of the Baltimore Riots when a Black woman in Baltimore that beat her son when she caught him with other high school kids that were throwing rocks at the police. Some dick member that in my opinion is a childish coward follows me around changing the titles of my posts as well as statements I make in the posts. I suppose it is intended to drive me off the forum because I'm not into the humor & snarkyness of 15 year olds, or 50 year olds that act like they are 15!

It's another "sign of the times"! Rather than adding to an adult discussion, the child shows his **** yet again with his worn out & childish form of humor. It truly is a "sign of the times" when you can't have an adult discussion on "Off Topic" without a child doing something just to be noticed, & none of the adults that run the forum will do anything to discipline the child. In fairness, the child may not be able to be part of the conversation except by his worn out Dick brand of jokes. Oh, I know, it's funny some will say! Get a sense of humor! Well, lighting farts is funny when you aren't old enough, or bright enough to join the adults in a conversation. Adults own Mustangs too, & should be able to have adult discussions in "Off Topic" without some coward, wise ***, adolescent changing the titles of threads, or the actual words of posters! There are other threads for "Dick Jokes & Teenie Bopper Humor".For the record, I'm not personally offended, nor will I be chased off the forum by this dick.... I'm just totally bored with his ruining any thread that isn't about a childish "yuck, yuck" subject!

It would be nice if a forum this valuable would welcome "real" adults & not just allow "children of all ages" to show their asses & chase adults away! It will & does affect your membership when polite adults get attacked & messed with from the few dick members! Wouldn't it be nice if those in charge would discipline these children! Hopefully corporal punishment is not necessary!

Last edited by Mr. D; 05-08-2015 at 04:43 AM.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:04 PM
HRnB
Administrator

People are entitled to their free speech and opinion.

And for the record, you are doing the exact thing that you are criticizing others for.

When you call people childish or say 50 year olds that act like they are 15 or "dick members". You are throwing out insults. Do you not see the irony in your post?

People of all ages are welcome on this site. If they want to act a certain way, that is their right. Maybe not all people want to act like you Mr D. Is that not allowed in our free society?

People acting in different ways is not what drives away members. The thing that drives away members is when a person is at work going through threads and opens a thread with nude women. A post you made. Even though it was caught right away, it still remained for a while in the RSS feed. We had to shut that thread down because of that. The members here can thank you for that.

I'm only making this clear to you, not attacking you. But you just attacked me by saying that it would be nice if those in charge would discipline these children. I am that person. I'm the admin here.

Anyway, carry on. You don't have to like everything that you don't agree with. You can even complain about it. Just remember, to each his own.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:49 AM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

HRnB,

First of all, I have respect for you as you have never treated me in anything but a nice way. I just simply disagree with what you have said:

People are entitled to their free speech and opinion.

(I'M NOT allowed "free speech & an opinion" as some on this forum are allowed to do what they can to keep me from expressing my free speech or opinion. That's exactly what my complaint is! Altering my words, & changing thread titles is trying to take away my free speech & opinion. What was offensive in my thread about Corporal Punishment based on the Black woman that beat her son in Baltimore that required attacks???)

And for the record, you are doing the exact thing that you are criticizing others for.

(Where have I tried to stop someone from posting their opinion? Where have I altered someone's words or created a snarky thread title to ridicule their opinions? Where?)

When you call people childish or say 50 year olds that act like they are 15 or "dick members". You are throwing out insults. Do you not see the irony in your post?

(Here you are absolutely right. Stooping to their level doesn't make sense, but I'm human. After a certain number of childish attacks it becomes hard to return insults with polite responses. "Doing the same makes you the same!" I just made that up! Quote me if you use it!)

People of all ages are welcome on this site. If they want to act a certain way, that is their right. Maybe not all people want to act like you Mr D. Is that not allowed in our free society?

(Wow! No wonder our society is becoming less civil everyday! So however a person acts it is acceptable on this site??? Attacking people is just fine? Just asking people to be civil is not expecting them to agree with my opinions! We have should have standards of decent behavior & laws because "It is not people's right to act anyway they want!" You can act anyway you want UNTIL your actions negatively affect other people.)

People acting in different ways is not what drives away members. The thing that drives away members is when a person is at work going through threads and opens a thread with nude women. A post you made. Even though it was caught right away, it still remained for a while in the RSS feed. We had to shut that thread down because of that. The members here can thank you for that.

(Again my apologies for that! I did not intend in breaking rules. I simply did not understand that "on this forum" showing a woman's nipple made a nude while the other pictures showing everything but a nipple or vaginal area were somehow family friendly & acceptable! I didn't see the difference at the time of posting. I'm not challenging that rule, I just think most of the pictures on that thread would be considered nudes by most people. In any case "my apologies again" BUT BEING ATTACKED FOR EXPRESSING A SIMPLE OPINION DOES DRIVE AWAY OPENMINDED PEOPLE! I suspect you would get different treatment for some of your opinions if you were not the administrator. )

I'm only making this clear to you, not attacking you. But you just attacked me by saying that it would be nice if those in charge would discipline these children. I am that person. I'm the admin here.

(I'm "truly" sorry if that offended you & my comment was not intended to be personal, but I doubt you would respect me if I tried to deny that I think you & the Mods should put some pressure on members to refrain from attacking other members & altering their posts. I will do my best to not answer attacks with attacks. It serves no purpose but letting off steam!)

Anyway, carry on. You don't have to like everything that you don't agree with. You can even complain about it. Just remember, to each his own.

(Of course you are right in general, but it's not about me "liking everything". I think disagreeing is great! It's how your opinions grow & change! I actually like being proven wrong because it improves my knowledge & point of view. I never attack people because I disagree with their opinion! THAT'S ALL THAT I WANT FROM OTHERS! When I have attacked people it has always been in response to a prior attack, which is still a mistake. The phrase "to each his own" is not an excuse to PERSONALLY attack others, to alter the words in their posts, or to make up threads names to ridicule them! Those actions are not related to the real meaning "to each his own" because they take my "own" away! I'll try harder to set a better example by not to responding to personal attacks as evidently they will continue. I guess "Doing the same, makes you the same!" I forgot that for a while! I guess I'd better "alter" a post I made a while ago as it contains some name calling! LOL! )

Last edited by Mr. D; 05-09-2015 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 05:05 PM
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the forum rules. You already acknowledged that you were familiar with them when you signed up.

https://mustangforums.com/forum/off-...f-updated.html
Old 05-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Mr. D
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by redass02gt
I suggest you familiarize yourself with the forum rules. You already acknowledged that you were familiar with them when you signed up.

https://mustangforums.com/forum/off-...f-updated.html
Wow! Follow the Forum Rules! You do have a sense of humor!

If you & others trying to push me off the forum would actually obey Rule #15 you would never hear a single complaint from me.

I would welcome your disagreement with what I write in my posts, "BUT NO", instead the leaders around here chose to simply "TROLL" attacking me personally & rewording my posts. You even change thread titles to ridicule me personally to simply just to shut me up! What you do is called "TROLLING" anywhere else but here! Freedom of Speech only exists "here" if you like what is being said!

By the Forum's own rules members are allowed to "TROLL" to get rid of me! Read Rule #15 & then re-read the things you & others have posted against me trying to get me to leave the forum or be banned. Re-read the posts & tell me they are what decent adult should do to each other on a forum, & please don't pass it off as humor! If I give the same back, I get warned not to give the same back!

Here's the rule you don't have to follow, but I do:

15. Trolling: This has a working definition of "attempting to be as annoying as possible while still technically obeying the rules," and it's not the way to go about getting attention. Attempting to derail threads, posting off-topic inanity, or flame-baiting are all strictly forbidden. There also tends to be a thin line between being abusive and immature and being argumentative. Crossing it persistently will lead to a ban.

Last edited by Mr. D; 05-09-2015 at 11:15 PM.
Old 05-10-2015, 11:18 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Come on guys, What would Jesus do?
Old 06-05-2015, 03:31 PM
fastbackford351
Foghorn Leghorn

Toughen up, buttercup. Quit blowing snot all over the place, buck up and carry on.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Choppertwo
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by fastbackford351
Toughen up, buttercup. Quit blowing snot all over the place, buck up and carry on.