Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

67 evil eleanor's "Ellie" - 1967 Ford Mustang
Ellie
Owned by 67 evil eleanor
1967 Ford Mustang

Rated 3.7 by 3 visitor(s)

Last updated: 12-07-2009, 07:30 PM
User's Posts: 2106
I bought this car as a hull, no engine or tranny, no hood, no front, no rear suspension, no windshield, no front suspension, actually not too much at all. The good news was it had almost no rust in what was left. It had seen some track time but was in pretty good condition. The plan was for an ELEANOR and this $600 purchase was a great start. Oh, it loves to break springs.
Supercharged 5.4 32 valve with a 125 shot of N2O, TKO 5 speed, Accel Gen 7 DFI, 65lb injectors, Lakewood scatter shield, Centerforce clutch, Ford 9" TL with 350 gears, Aeromotive fuel system, Innovate LC1, front mount air to water intercooler
R&C Mustang 2 custom rack and pinion.
PSE custom rims with Goodyear Eagle F1's
Custom dash with Pioneer DVD, Shelby style roll bar, racing belts, Eleanor kit and colors
May need to upgrade the rear suspension if I break another spring.

Comments and Messages

1. 90OrigFox
    I dream to do the same thing!!!
  2. marcosbullock
    Drool!!! Need more photos!

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors