Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

JK 23112's "The Pimp Daddy Wagon" - 1978 Oldsmobile 98
The Pimp Daddy Wagon
Owned by JK 23112
1978 Oldsmobile 98 LS

Not rated yet!

Last updated: 11-17-2012, 09:38 PM
User's Posts: 39
This is a 1978 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight LS coupe -- which I drove when I was in college. I owned it between 1986 and 1988, when I traded it on my first new car.....a 1988 Ford Mustang GT.
It had a 403 (6.6L) OHV V8 engine. It had a 4bbl carburetor and dual exhaust pipes. While it was a very heavy car and was a dog off the line, it had tons of torque, a very high top end and rode like a limousine!
It had a rather "mushy" suspension, but gave a smooth and comfortable ride.
P215-75R15 radials and factory wire wheel covers.
Half-Landau roof (different shade of green than the car's paint) was a nice touch - but hard to keep clean.

Comments and Messages

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors