Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Waferboy's "STNGIT" - 1993 Ford Mustang
STNGIT
Owned by Waferboy
1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Hatchback

Not rated yet!

Last updated: 09-29-2013, 12:03 AM
User's Posts: 30
A fairly stock '93 Mustang that I've owned since '97. Got it with 52K and now up to 102K so I don't drive it a ton
Cold air intake...that's it.
Eibach Sport springs put in just after I got the car in '97...But just added a Maximum Motorsports Panhard Bar, Torque Arm and Strut Tower Brace, a Stifflers FIT System, new Eibach Pro Shocks/Struts. UPR Chromally Adjustable LCA's. UCA's and Quad shocks are gone!

QA1 Caster Camber plates are now in... Was a real bear after finding out one bearing didn't move freely. Some serious swapping and troubleshooting finally got it fixed.
Aftermarket 17" Cobra Chrome Wheels, new set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus
White gauge faces. Also now have new upholstery. TMI Cobra seats for the Fox body (think twice before installing these, see my review on LMR's website). Also made my own cupholder for the center console, pics and details are in the forums.
Headers... X-pipe... A/C conversion

Comments and Messages

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors