Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

ttocs's "the MOMstang" - 1994 Ford Mustang
the MOMstang
Owned by ttocs
1994 Ford Mustang GT

Rated 2.3 by 6 visitor(s)

Last updated: 06-05-2012, 09:48 PM
User's Posts: 6936
my mother brought this car home new when I was 18. I begged them to sell it to me for 12 yrs and now that it is mine it isn't going anywhere... I installed car audio security for a number of years and never built a crazy stereo of my own. The time has come to change that.
90mm Lightningn MAF, anderson power pipe and 75mm pro products MAF, ported cobra upper, 1/2" phenolic spacer and ported cobra lower intake, trickflow twisted wedge 170 aluminum heads and stage 1 cam, BBK shorty headers, magnaflow high-flow catted-X pipe, dynamax side exhaust system
Ride-tech air-ride system in the near future
10.5 black bullits, 315 tire
crazy custom stereo in the works, too many mods to list....
ride-tech suspension system and completing the stereo install.

Comments and Messages

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors