Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

3.8Cobra's "Bane" - 1995 Ford Mustang
Bane
Owned by 3.8Cobra
1995 Ford Mustang

Not rated yet!

Last updated: 09-03-2013, 10:47 PM
User's Posts: 75
The was my first vehicle ever. It was a wreck that turned into a project for me and my father to build. We got the car with 69,000 miles, wrecked in the front and has been sitting for four years next to a garage. The original owner only asked $600 for it. Me and my father then bought a 04' Cobra R, SN-95 Swap body kit, and custom molded it to the car, with aftermarket lights, wheels, ect. For a first car, I couldn't have asked for anything better. We decided to name the car Bane, because in the darkness, you can't see it. It's a stealthy but very angry vehicle. A lot of time and money was put into the vehicle, but I have the satisfaction knowing at 17, now 18 years old myself, it is of my own creation.
SLT Cold Air Intake, MSD 6AL Ignition Box, Custom Built Duel Exhaust with Thrush Glass-Pack muffler.
18 Custom 5-Spoke Rims.
All original, except Slide-out, touch-screen radio.
Super Six Motorsports Stage Three Power Pack, if not swapped with a 428 Roush Built Cobra Jet Engine. Saleen or Buullit styled rims with slotted brake rotors and Brembo calipers, Mac Long-Tube headers, Off road X-pipe, SLP Loud Mouth Resonators, Vortech Custom Twin-Turbo intake, 8.8, or 9" Rear swap.

Comments and Messages

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors