Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

ezking's "The Mustang" - 1997 Ford Mustang
The Mustang
Owned by ezking
1997 Ford Mustang GT

Not rated yet!

Last updated: 10-11-2009, 08:29 PM
User's Posts: 112
1997 Mustang GT, 5 speed T45, Pacific Green with Saddle cloth interior, Bone Stock, $1500.

The previous owner bought this car new, and she was scared to death of it because it was her first stick and her first V8. She rarely drove it except to haul around her 2 dogs, a Bull Mastiff and a Rot Weiler in the back seat. She cracked the coolant track on the intake manifold and thought the resulting steam was smoke, she then parked it in her back yard, that was in 2006.

I found it hiding in the grass in 2008, it was the first vehicle I had ever bought completely on my own, and the first to be completely in my name. From there it started...
PI Cylinder Heads
PI Camshafts
PI Intake Manifold
Cold Air Intake
Flowtech Long tubes
MAC Pro Chambered H Pipe
MAC Turn Down Dual Chamber Mufflers
Urethane Motor Mounts
BBK Underdrive Pulleys
9MM Wires
Trick Flow Rockers n Tappets
King Cobra Clutch