Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

crash's "Sabella" - 2001 Ford Mustang
Sabella
Owned by crash
2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt

Rated 4.2 by 6 visitor(s)

Last updated: 03-12-2012, 12:03 AM
User's Posts: 3808
After a Crash[] that totaled the last mustang, and driving my first car for what seemed like an eternity, I am glad to say that this is my Bullitt number 4557. Its not your traditional highland green but that's ok, I prefer black anyways. I had to save for 9 months to buy it and I'm glad I did. I realize it's not the fastest car in the world but its a bridge of whats to come! She's my DD for the time being as I finish school. The dark side of her is all the attention I gather...good and bad.
JLT CAI, FRPP 3.73's, Custom kevlar carbon clutch, Bassani gutted catted X, Borla stingers with Borla rolled tips
Nothing special, just and 2004 Cobra IRS, but the Bullitt Suspension upgrade
DD Black Bullitt's 18x9 18x10's, BF Goodrich KDW 2's all around
Terminator front bumper, 10000k HID's, Sequential taillights, Blacked out 3rd taillight, Limo tint in the back, Pioneer 3200 dvd player
Aluminum DS, Driver Mod, CF Hood, CF Trunk Lid, 100 Shot Nitrous, Color Match Side Mirrors, T56 6 speed,
60 foot :2.121
330 foot :5.898 @ 0.000 mph
1/8 mile :8.946 @ 82.460 mph
1000 foot :11.532 @ 0.000 mph
1/4 mile :13.710 @ 102.400 mph

Comments and Messages

1. tenmile
    hey crash i got a question for you what size potenza are you running front an rear,i love your setup .i got cobra r deed dish an gotta make a choice on tires soon ,any help or advice will be appreciated

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors