Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

procs2v's "Blue Magic" - 2002 CHEVROLET Corvette
Blue Magic
Owned by procs2v
2002 CHEVROLET Corvette Z06

Rated 2.6 by 5 visitor(s)

Last updated: 12-29-2008, 09:08 PM
User's Posts: 572

Vehicle Photos

I bought my vette back in 06, I had a few mustangs and a few camaros but wanted something faster.My 03GT went 12.10's112on spray so I was looking to go that fast or faster on motor. I took the car to the track with just and intake and a drag radial and on the 9th pass went a 11.80@116mph which was good enough to put in on the c5z cai and dot tire list @#8. A few weeks later I order a set of Kooks LT header and after some passes I went a 11.46@119 in 100 degree heat which put me on the c5z bolt on list at #6. I never made it back with that set up. I blew the trans, then the rear a few months later. So will getting the rear done I put a shot of nitrous on the car. I made one pass and went a 11.01@129mph with a weak 1.71 60' and not spraying until the second gear. Not bad for my shack down pass, but I could not make another run. The next week I blew the motor racing my boys cobra. Just a few weeks ago I got my car running for the first time in 7months, to bad it was with just another stock motor.
60 foot :1.715
330 foot :4.698 @ 0.000 mph
1/8 mile :7.145 @ 98.820 mph
1000 foot :9.254 @ 0.000 mph
1/4 mile :11.016 @ 129.030 mph

Comments and Messages

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors