Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Jazzer The Cat's "The VIXN" - 2002 Ford Mustang
The VIXN
Owned by Jazzer The Cat
2002 Ford Mustang Saleen #0014

Rated 3.9 by 7 visitor(s)

Last updated: 11-14-2009, 09:23 PM
User's Posts: 9233
When I purchased the car, I figured the Saleen suspension was going to be just the ticket..... I was incorrect. There was nothing wrong with it, but just wanted more. I did some research, asked some questions and came up with Griggs Racing as the solution.

Comments and Messages

1. ebsterdog
    In case you are interested. My car is an '02 as well. Slate grey vert with black trim. I live near the stretch of highway here in the Smokeys they call "The Dragon's Tail" and hope to have this car sticky enough to hang with the modded Miatas that rule the roost there. Thanks again.
  2. ebsterdog
    Hello Jazzer, I appreciate you taking the time to post your trans swap. I, through your post have found the courage to try it myself in the garage with my boys. I would appreciate you emailing me the step by steps with pics. I have a feeling I will need all the help I can get. Thanks, eb (bradfloydss@gmail.com)
  3. rman101
    lets get a nice updated modification list!

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors