Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Redfire6er's "The Stang" - 2005 Ford Mustang
The Stang
Owned by Redfire6er
2005 Ford Mustang V6

Not rated yet!

Last updated: 12-31-2011, 08:30 AM
User's Posts: 115
Always loved the Mustang. Had an 1988 4banger vert, for a few years plus 2 camaros. When I saw the new body style, I was in love. Reminded me of all the models I built as a kid. I knew I had to have one. This car is a bastardized creation of various parts from different manufactuer parts. 3D Carbon, Stack Racing, Astra Hammond, UPR, American Muscle, Etc. That's the best thing about these cars, you have so many different options for aftermarket parts. Whatever your vision for the car is, you can create it.
AEM Brute force induction, TB Spacer, Jet Preformance Moduale, MAC Stainless dual exhaust, chrome hood prop rod, New Silver Fender Bolts, Chrome Strut Bolt Covers, and Cap.
Strut tower brace from Steada
17" Anthracite Bullitt Wheels with new tires, very sharp looking with machined lip. Also 4 new Pony Center Caps. They really set the wheels off.
Interior: Replaced the Gray cloth seats with Black ckloth from a GT. Very nice duotone int. with the Black and the Gray. New JVC unit for the tunes. Ipod & HD ready, very nice. Full window tint. Shifter suround and cup holder, Both Chrome, UPR Pedal Covers. Chrome Silver Horse Racing 12V Plug for the dash. Chrome Knobs for the AC/ Heater, plus Headlights.
Exterior: 1/4 window louvers, 3D Carbon scoops behind the doors, Chin Spoiler from AM (Painted Redfire Red), UPR Bullitt Gas Cover, rear black out pannel (Stack Racing), 14" Black Antenna, Astra Hammond hood scoop, Hood Pins (Real ones not the stick on crap!) Satin Silver Stripes. (Ford Factory Stripes) Ford Running Ponys on each side of the car.
New speakers? Int. Chrome stuff? Looking into getting a tunner with Bama tunes. Not much planned, just do it as I go.

Comments and Messages

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors