Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

BigDinTexas's "Red 05 GT" - 2005 Ford Mustang
Red 05 GT
Owned by BigDinTexas
2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Not rated yet!

Last updated: 11-18-2011, 01:49 PM
User's Posts: 1260
This is my first Mustang GT. Previously owned a 2004 V6 Coupe. I've always loved Mustangs. Glad to have one in the stable again.
JLT CAI and BAMA 89R tune... Steeda CMDP and Shaker in my actual garage awaiting install... Pypes Violators Polished stainless.
Nothing yet.
235/55-ZR17 BFG G-Force Super Sport A/S
One off Speedawg shift knob and Saleen shift boot with white stitching. Retro-Solutions 5000k HIDs. Perfect Flash sequential tail lights. GT/CS rear bumper and Eleanor foglight grill. Custom trunk emblem styled after 1968 Mustang GT. Drake Scott reproduction 1965 Mustang GT fender emblems.
Want to lower about 1" all the way around in the next year or so... Upgrade to HID's and install a short throw shifter. Eventually I would like to go forced induction, more than likely a supercharger.

Comments and Messages

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors