Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

StowesStang's "BloodMary" - 2007 Ford Mustang
BloodMary
Owned by StowesStang
2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Not rated yet!

Last updated: 04-08-2010, 10:25 AM
User's Posts: 1615

Vehicle Photos

I USED TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL 07 VISTA BLUE GT UNTIL SOME WHITE TRASH REDNECK REAR ENDED ME AT ABOUT 35-40MPH!!! DID OVER $9K IN DAMAGE!! COULDNT BELIEVE HE HAD THE NERVE TO GET OUT OF HIS CAR AND ASK ME WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH ME!!!! "ASS WHOOPING TIME FOR SURE"!!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY, I REALLY FOUGHT HARD WITH HIS INSURANCE COMPANY (thank the lord he had insurance!!!) AND GOT OUT FROM UNDER IT WHILE I COULD. I REALLY MISS THAT CAR, BLUE IS MY COLOR AND ONLY GOT TO ENJOY IT 6-MOS!!!! NOW, MY NEW GIRL, BLOODY MARY, IS COMING ALONG NICELY, THANKS TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND, WHO IS ALSO AN SVT TECHNICIAN FOR OUR LOCAL SVT FORD DEALERSHIP; SO I TRULY HAVE ONE HELL OF A HOOK-UP FOR MY GIRL!!!!!! RED WASNT MY FIRST CHOICE BUT IT WAS THE COMPROMISE I MADE WITH THE OLD MAN SO ILL LIVE!!! LOL THIS IS MY 4TH MUSTANG. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHANGES TO THE NEW 2011 GT WITH THE 5.0!!!!
FRPP HOT ROD CAMS- (Southwest Ford)
FRPP HURST SHORT THROW- (Southwest Ford)
FRPP GT BORLA STINGERS- (Southwest Ford)
FRPP 4:10 GEARS- (Southwest Ford)
AutoLite HT1 Plugs- (Napa)
C&L CAI- (Brenspeed)
SCT X-CAL II TUNER-
BBK LTs-
BBK O/R X PIPE-
CUSTOM DYNO TUNE-HPP Racing, Lewisville, Tx (342 rwhp)
LOWERED 1.5" ALL AROUND-
FRPP FR3 SUSPENSION PACKAGE- (Southwest Ford)
MMS CAMBER PLATES- (American Muscle)
BLACK BULLET MOTORSPORTS 20x8.5 36mm O/S FRONT; 20X10 45mm O/S REAR- (Cruizin Concepts)
TOYO PROXES4 MEAT- (local)
CUSTOM FLAT BLACK PAINTED STRIPES- (local)
BILLET UPPER AND LOWER GRILLE WITH PONY DELETE- (American Muscle)
REAR SPOILER DELETE- (self mod)
SHORTIE ANTENNA- (self mod)
FRPP CUSTOM DOOR SILLS- (Southwest Ford)
SEQUENTIAL TAILS- (American Muscle)
SMOKED TURN SIGNAL COVERS- (American Muscle)
FRPP PERFORMANCE INTAKE MANIFOLD PACKAGE

Comments and Messages

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors