Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Garage
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

kenthicken's "kenthicken" - 2008 Ford Mustang
kenthicken
Owned by kenthicken
2008 Ford Mustang Roush 427R

Not rated yet!

Last updated: 10-21-2011, 10:20 AM
User's Posts: 1206

Vehicle Photos

Purchased new at Galpin Ford, 2/13/09. Roush Mustang #365. One of 12 Vapor Metallic / Competition Gray 427Rs.
Roush M90 Supercharger (Factory)
Roush Stage 2 Suspension (Factory)
18 X 10 Roush Forged Wheels, Custom Powdercoat. Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 275 40 18 (all the way around)
Roush Trak Pak Grill, Blackjack Dash overlay, Stoptech ST-40 "Big Brakes."

Comments and Messages

1. jcaruso100
    Really nice car! I've been trying to contact you regarding a post you did on 8/2/2010 pertaining to adding OEM HID headlights on a 2008 Mustang. I'm also attempting to install OEM HID headlights into a 2008 Mustang that was not originally equipped with them. I have the headlights and need to determing the best way to do the wiring. I have the same questions and concerns you expressed concerning the wiring harness issues. Have you been able to obtain any updated information to determine if the factory HID harness needs to be modified to work on a 2008 (as opposed to a 2005-07) as discussed in the SilverHorse Racing tech article or if it is a bolt in swap. I do know that the 2008 fuse box is different from 07 and earlier models and does have two fuse locations dedicated to HID headlights. You can contact me by email at jcaruso100@aol.com. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors